Monday, November 13, 2006

A Full Plate

A few questions:

Why is it suddenly a struggle to keep up?

Why have I suddenly lost all desire to keep up?

Why do some hear only what they want to hear?

What ever happened to forgiveness?

What ever happened to second chances?

Why do you care?

Why do I care?

Why should I care?

Whose job is it to care?

What's the average life expectancy of a blog anyhow?

A few comments:

I wouldn't hurt anyone knowingly.

I feel horrible when I hurt them unknowingly.

When I attempt to make ammends I feel like an excited puppy longing for acceptance.

When the attempts are refused I tend to freeze, not being able to continue much.

This won't go away for awhile and so I must.

That's just the way I'm wired.

I'll be back when the fire burns out.

Okay... I'm not going anywhere. It's just been a bad day. Allow me that, please?

21 comments:

  1. Get a grip and get your ass back out her pronto! Don't make me come get you!!

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come back soon!I've just spent a fair bit of time digging in your blog and I like what I've read.Don't quit now please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tainted Rose~ Thank you! And it's nice to meet you!

    Snow~ It's okay. I've just got a lot on my plate and need to cut back for a while and get through some things.

    PK~ You always know just what to say. ROFL

    Edward~ In light of some very recent events I don't believe that I'll be gone long. Thanks for the encouragement.

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. What in the heck is going on around here?

    Can't a girl celebrate her daughters birthday without worrying that all her friends are having a crisis?

    Hon, I'm here if you need me. I'm just an e-mail away.

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes dear we are all allowed to have bad day. You and I seem to be having a rather crazy day. Lets make a pact to make the rest of the week a positive and fun one.

    HUGS and Thank you for sharing
    LISA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bad days suck. Hurt feelings suck. But sucking, well that's kinda fun. And so is smiling and laughing and taking some time to feel like you again!

    **BigUnSuckyHugs**
    I'm sorry you've had a bad day!
    ♥ CeeCi

    I have an idea, go watch that delightful video again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry for the bad day. It is indeed allowed though. Feel better.

    ~Todd & Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grace~ Thanks. Nice to see your smilin' face this morning!

    Lisa~ Deal. It can't get much worse than what yesterday was. (It's VERY good to see you here ~ you just made my day)

    CeeCi~ Didn't you just say sucking is fun? Then you give me "unsucky" hugs? Wouldn't sucky ones be better?

    Todd & Suzy~ It's amazing what a good night's sleep can do for a person.

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eva,
    Everyone is allowed a crummy day every once in a while... it's just not supposed to be a weekend day! ;) Glad to know you'll be back soon! Have a good Monday... is there is such a thing! xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry you had a bad day. Don't feel like you have to put something here each and every day. Or if you have something you want to get off your chest put it here.

    If you need someone to talk to remember PK is just a phone call away!

    No really if you ever need someone in addition to PK to talk to I am a mere email away. And I think everyone here would say the same.

    Do what you need to do, then come back to us.

    We love you
    Hugs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. *Hugs* for a better week! Relax and let everything right itself, we're here. *g*

    ReplyDelete
  12. OK, we will give you ONE bad day, but only one... we get the rest... some of us are having more than our fair share here lately... does anyone else want a bad day while I'm offering to redistribute some of mine???

    What? No takers??? Come on now... even CeeCi says you get to suck if you have a bad day... Grace? Up to a challenge?

    Damn! Well, I tried. Eva we all love you and we all also understand the need for a break... you've barely taken one since you began this blog... we've got your back, honest we do...

    Love you and glad to see you poking your head out and sounding more like your old self! Would hate to have to claw up a dear friend, but for the sake of the blog I'd have been willing to try... after all, I'm taking lessons from PK!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eva, I'd love to see you in the UK and not to spank, and if you can't make it, I'll continue to love you anyway.
    Have a better day dear girl, and if I ever do write a best seller that gets onto the NY Times NÂș1 list, see MBS comments for yesterday, all your names will be in it. WEG.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Okay Eva~

    I grabbed the sun chips, margarita's, chocolate, put the ice cream in the freezer just in case...hmmmm...what else? Bad day snack food is ready to go whenever you are. We are here for you, hun. Hugs!

    Shy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eva,
    If you need a break - take it: you come first for as long as you need to. Then you come back because friends care for friends, wait for friends, and don't forget friends. As for the "unknowingly hurting someone", and them "refusing attempts to make things better", let that go for a while, too. A real friend will calm down after some time - if that never happens you'll know what you didn't have and can move on. Don't beat yourself up for being human- we all are, we just don't all have blogs to prove it. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Eva - just wanted to add my voice to the throng of your other friends to say I'm sorry you're having a bad day (or few days). I've been concerned about you all day (just ask my sister). Please take some time to regroup. I bet that with time and perspective, things will feel better.

    We're all here for you, and you know what? We'll love you even if you aren't all cheerful and funny every day. I don't know how you have managed it for so long. And ya know... PK has been giving us some comic relief lately. She's no Eva, but she'll do in a pinch. (love ya PK!)

    We're thinkin' about ya sweetie... take care of you.

    *hugs* Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you all. I love each of you so very much!!! You have come to enrich my life in many ways and I can only hope to return the favor!

    Snow~ You know the weird thing is that every thing was great between me and Adam. I just felt ... I dunno... weird.

    Theresa~ Thanks. I think I'll take it one day at a time. I think part of my problem is that over the next two months my kids will be home quite a bit. I'll have at least one of them home for 10 days over thanksgiving and then for six weeks over christmas. Don't get me wrong. I love them but I've also come to love the privacy that will vanish with their appearance. It bums me out knowing I'll have to delete history EVERY time I get on here... I won't have much time to get on here, etc. I'm just not ready for it yet.

    Maggie~ Thanks... and things will right themselves... in mid January when it's back to the two of us!!

    Tiggr~ ahhhhhhahahahahahahaha Oh Grace?? Where are you hon? Tiggr, you are soooooo bad!! Thanks for the belly laugh!!

    Shy~ Would those be the Garden Salsa Sun Chips? Then bring em on, girlfriend!!!

    Paul~ Do you mean to tell me if I traveled all the way across the pond you would NOT spank me? Then I'm not coming!!!

    Anon~ I guess it just bothers me to think that I hurt someone ... especially when I did not mean to. That situation seems to have improved dramatically though but you quite possibly already knew that, huh?

    Suzy~ Thanks sweetie!! I just love it when you visit me here! Yes, PK will do in a pinch. LOL

    Again, thank you all for your care and concern. It means so much to me. I'm overwhelmed by you all!!

    Big Sucky (or is that unsucky, CeeCi?) hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hmmm... do I have to answer the first questions? *feels cornered* Get a grip woman! *grabs Eva and shakes her good* I think a good spanking will help you this time... Hey.. ADAM! Come grab your woman! She's lost control of herself! ;)

    Don't worry sweets! Life ain't always pretty, not even when the others think that it's pink. ;) Moods make women look kool. Especially because we *are* women... YAY! ;)

    Hugz,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kay~ Between you and Elis I am snapping out of it just fine! That hurts when you grab me like that! Oh, and spankings don't hurg? LOL

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete