You mean, rotten wench! Adam seriously needs to whack you for this... because of you, I now have to clean cinnamon-raisin biscuit off my monitor, desk and surrounding areas!!!
That is way too funny... wrong? I dunno... after all the bad things we do to the millions of turkeys every year, maybe they are entitled! He, he, he... this is classic!
But you LIED woman... you said you were taking time off from blogging... a week or so, you said... which is why I'm just now getting here.
I hope Adam hits you so hard on Sunday that he knocks you into next Friday! *grins*
And Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Snow
Yes, Eva.. that is SO wrong on many levels. LOL.. funny, though.
ReplyDeleteWishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving.
Love ya..
SuZQ
Sister, you have a strange way of looking at the world! Have a great day!!
ReplyDeletePK
I'm with PK, only your search engine would find this one! My turkey would be pink!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving!
Hugs
Theresa
Ha... our search engine found that gem too. Made us both laugh. It's not from Gary Larson, but it does have a 'Far Side' feel to it.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving!
:)
~Todd & Suzy
Happy Thanksgiving Eva.
ReplyDeleteWarm hugs,
Paul.
Happy Thanksgiving, girlfriend! :) Oh, that image is quite funny! I love it when there is stuff left to one's imagination... hehe
ReplyDeleteHugz!
Hah! Eva, what a hoot that is!! Wrong, probably, but way too funny!
ReplyDeleteSorry so late to see this -- busy, ya know?
-Hugs!
OK, WHERE are the spew warnings? Hmmm...
ReplyDeleteYou mean, rotten wench! Adam seriously needs to whack you for this... because of you, I now have to clean cinnamon-raisin biscuit off my monitor, desk and surrounding areas!!!
That is way too funny... wrong? I dunno... after all the bad things we do to the millions of turkeys every year, maybe they are entitled! He, he, he... this is classic!
But you LIED woman... you said you were taking time off from blogging... a week or so, you said... which is why I'm just now getting here.
I hope Adam hits you so hard on Sunday that he knocks you into next Friday! *grins*
Love you!
Tiggs