It seems lately that there's been a bit of picking on Eva about nakedness... basements... washing machines... winter time.This tells me something but I'm not sure what. Perhaps it's that you all know too much?? The detail whore would say that's not so. Admit it. You clicked to see who I was talking about didn't you? Were you afraid I meant you? Did you guess correctly? And don't blame me!! She refers to herself as that.
Seriously though, how many people tell their friends "yes, I've been spanked over a washing machine? In the basement? During the winter? Buck naked?" WHAT IDIOT TELLS HER FRIENDS THAT? Admit it, you did it again, didn't you? You clicked. I know you did. I think I must have been tired or overdosed on Zoloft when I told you all about that.
And can anyone tell me please where Anne Elizabeth has gone? When I click her link I get the Google page? What is up with that? She didn't leave us, did she? Surely not. Damn.
And my friend SNN has a terrific post to be read. It warmed my heart when I read it. And why was my heart warmed? Not just because SOMEONE got spanked but because love is reigning once again. You go, SNN. I wish you both the very best!!
And of all the things I've ever thought might earn me a spanking I NEVER would have thought of this - but oh, how I wish I would have. It sounds to me like something those in the brat pack would do.
So anyhow, back to that washing machine deal. Yes it was winter. Yes it was cold in the basement. See, our basement isn't a basement. It's a cellar. Cold. Low ceilings. Grungy. So why in the world did we end up spanking there? Simple. We had just started spanking. We had two kids still living at home. They were asleep yes, but that extra floor between us and them made a good buffer and gave us confidence that they wouldn't hear anything.
Honestly, those were the BEST spankings. Finally I was having my fantasy come to life and the best part was that the reality really was every bit as good as what I had concocted in my mind. And to tell the truth there were MANY spankings over the washer that winter. We were having a blast.
I'm not quite sure why but one spanking in particular stands out in my mind. I think it stands out because I remember it being the first time he pulled my pants down for me. I don't know about the rest of you girlfriends but that makes me INSTANTLY hot. And the fact that he only took them to my knees and told me they were to stay there made me even hotter.
It was also the first time that an overwhelming feeling of submission washed over me. When he was done spanking me, I just wanted him to hold me. By the time we made it up two flights of stairs that particular night we were more than ready for phase two.
Phase two. That's what comes after the spanking. You all knew that though, huh?
Okay well ... this is just a rambling post. There's really no point to it. That's the fun part of writing when I have nothing to write about... if I just sit down and start to type, it always ends up somewhere. The sad part in this particular case is that I have no clue where I am but I'm most certainly glad you are here with me!!
Just one more thing. Do you know what today is? Click here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image from here
It's not that I'm bragging... well maybe I am a little bit but Nov 16, 2006 is The American Caner Society's smokeout day where they encourage smokers to band together and quit. I didn't quit on this day. Actually I quit on March 25, 2005 and here are my stats that amaze me everytime I look at them:
ReplyDeleteOne year, seven months, three weeks, 5 hours, 33 minutes and 50 seconds. 24009 cigarettes not smoked, saving $3,601.14. Life saved: 11 weeks, 6 days, 8 hours, 45 minutes.
I've ran a little computer program on my start bar ever since I quit. It's called silkquit and anyone can download it at http://www.silkquit.org/sqmmiv/meter.aspx
First of all, I did not click. I KNOW who the detail whore is! Second, any spanking is a good spanking....after the fact.
ReplyDeleteI've had some spankings that I hated, but NOW I look back fondly and wish...only if....aw, never mind.
Second, Thank God you quit smoking! I love that you have all the stats. I think it's amazing that anyone that has had a habit for that long can quit. Congrats to you! You deserve a pat on the back...or maybe a pat on your behind...you know, the good girl kind!
HUGS!
grace
Did I ever tell you that our spanking first started in the basement too. It only lasted for a few months becaues of real life and I hadn't found blogs. But it was the only place for privacy. We were lucky, however, we had just done some work on the basement and had a little room with a bed in it!!
ReplyDeletePK/DW
I just gotta say, congratulations and good for you! That is a true accomplishment, you should really be proud of yourself! Thanks for sharing and making those unaware aware and btw, great post.
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Kate
I don't have a basement. I have a laundry room, but it isn't heated either and its cold in the winter. I don't want to get spanked out there.
ReplyDeleteChances are good these days, I will probably get my wish.
I actually kept count myself when I quit smoking in 1998, but after I realized I was home free. I quit the count. I'm so glad you quit too!
Hugs
Theresa
Point or no point, I read it with a nice smile on my face. It sounded like an extra confession about the washing machine. hehe Fine by me! I want more! But don't come tomorrow telling us you will not confess anymore! ;)
ReplyDeleteNo, I clicked only on the pic. Hey, girl, is that blue thing in the machine you? You look quite blue! is it because of us? ;)
Big hugz! Go on rambling cuZ I like it. :)
Cool story Eva and thats great about you quitting smoking. I saved the link because I need to as well and that would be neat to do. Thankyou!
ReplyDeleteGem
Cute post... we knew who you were talking about though, ha... and didn't need to click.
ReplyDeleteElizabeth Ann has sadly deleted her blog. She received some bad news about her health, along with her breakup with Mike... and decided she didn't have the heart to blog. Hopefully she'll be okay, and will decide to blog again one day.
~Todd & Suzy
Heh! Very informative post, Eva! The cellar thing sounds like fun WEG
ReplyDeleteI didn't realize today was the Smoke Out. I've been trying for over a year to quit. Honestly the hardest thing I've ever done. I just can't get past the 4 or 5 week part. I'm going to take a good look at thier site. Thanks for the link!
-Hugs
PSSS!Eve you'll have to ask Lisa about our washing machine.Allot more than spanking has happened with her bent over it!
ReplyDeleteNice rambling post Eva, often the best sort.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry about Anne E, when I went to check out her blog yesterday she was gone, I've been quite concerned.
I stopped smoking about fifty years ago, when I first met Mel, she came from a no smoking family and said that I stank. It was only after I stopped that I realised just how smelly a habit it was.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
Grace~ Thanks. Quitting wasn't easy but I'm glad I did ... even with the weight gain.
ReplyDeleteDW~ Yeah you did tell me about it. Too bad you hadn't kept it up!! Isn't it amazing though how these blogs have made all the difference??
Thanks Katie~ How about you? Weren't you trying to quit?
Gem~ It's a cool little program. It keeps track of everything... how long it's been... how much money you've saved, how many you've not smoked.... it does it all!!
Todd & Suzy~ I sure hope she does decide to pop in now and then and return to blogging. I already miss her a lot!!
MD~ Quitting is easy. You quit everytime you put one out. Staying quit is the hard part. During the first month or so I smoked 5-1/2 cigarettes with my very last hit from someone else's being on May 6th. It took a long time to feel as though I had it licked... and even now there are days...
Edward~ And it's especailly nice if it's running, yes? LOL Hey, I never got that email.
Theresa~ I really am glad I quit... but that weight issue, you know?
Kay~ Yes that's me in there. PK shoved me in there. Can't remember why but she was ticked. ROFL
Paul~ I know exactly what you mean. I can't stand the smell of it anymore. That amazes me because there was a time when I never smelled it anywhere cuz I was so used to it.
Hugs~
Eva
"The American Caner Society's smokeout"... did you PLAN that typo, Eva, you funny, funny, wench?
ReplyDeleteTOO FUNNY!!!!!
But bravo to you and all the others who have kicked that disgusting and deadly habit!
Tiggr~
ReplyDeleteActually I didn't plan it. I did catch it as soon as I'd posted it and was going to delete it and paste it to a new comment but was too tired to care... plus by then Grace had commented and I wanted mine to be first so I left it.... figured it would be good for a laugh to those who caught it!!
Eva