Monday, November 27, 2006

W W W W W W W W

Water~ Without this God given blessing, we wouldn't last very long.

Wedding~ Without this I wouldn't know the joy of being Adam's wife.

Wishes~ Without these, how would we appreciate what we obtain?

Wants~ When these are met, life is at its finest.

Wellness~ I don't want to take good health for granted, but yet I know that I do on a daily basis.

Watch~ Gets me to where I need to be on time.

Words~ Our primary tool for communicating.

Who, what, where, when, why ~ Enquiring minds want to know... and so does the DW.

Weather~ Good, bad, or indifferent, at least it's a variety. Where I live if you don't like the weather just wait a few minutes. It will change.

Weekend~ Nuf said.

Wheels~Another item for getting me where I need to go.

Work~As much as I am tempted to complain, I'm very thankful for my work.

Writing~Blogs and such... the great mind escape.

Walking~Something I used to do 6-10 miles a day of and I miss it. Dang back pain.

Warmth~Thick blankets on a cold winter night.

World~It's not much but it's the only one we've got.

Women~Especially all those I've met out here in blogland.

Wisdom~ I don't have much but it's more than I had 20 years ago or even a week ago and I'm thankful for it!

Welcome~There's nothing better than the feeling of being welcome where you are.

Winter~ A time of rest and preparing for newness.

9 comments:

  1. I love weather too, and the worse it is the more I like it! I need to start walking! Great list, what's the DW?

    Hugs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... Theresa... yet another thing we have in common... prop me up on the beach in the middle of a hurricane... we can prop each other up! I love your list, Eva... especially weather, words and winter, and your words for winter were best of all!

    Love you,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eva,

    What a terrific list. It is so wonderful that there is so much to be grateful for. I am looking forward to rejoining Gratitude Tuesdays very soon.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eva, loved the list, great insight to how we think.
    Warm hugs.
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eva - A great list of Ws to be grateful for! Yours are very real. I think we all take a lot of them for granted.

    ~Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had a surprising number of the same words today and approached them in our own unique ways!!!

    Great list! I especially enjoyed what you had to say about "wisdom." Your thoughts on "weather" made me chuckle...my grandfather (a native Oregonian) always said the same thing about the weather here. Today, it's being extra dramatic, snow to sun and back to snow again! Wheeeeee!!!

    **Big Hugs**
    ♥ CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your view on wisdom - I've never felt "wise" about anything but hadn't looked at the fact that we do learn more and more each day so there must be SOMEthing there LOL...

    Reesa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Theresa~ I love the yucky weather too IF I can stay in bed and sleep!!
    As for DW, you'll have to ask PK.

    Tiggr~ On the beach? During a hurrican? Now wait... by the time a hurricane gets to me, it's misty, mild rain. I do like storms but a hurricane would scare me!!

    Nancy~ It's just so very nice to have you back with us but as for GT, ummm... you might want to wait... next week is "X" and I'm thinking I might be sick or something. LOL

    Thanks Paul!!!!

    MD~ You're right. We take WAY too much for granted!!

    CeeCi~ I feel your pain. I drove to work with the heat on and home with the air on. LOL

    Reesa~ I don't feel very wise either until I look at teenagers. LOL

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now wait just a minute... If you call in sick next week, I'm tellin' CeeCi!! If Theresa and I have to deal with X, then you do too.

    Great list, Eva. I loved "welcome" and "winter". Good words!

    ::big hugs:: SuZQ

    ReplyDelete