This is some funny stuff but what you will appreciate even more is the fact that Elis is in this particular video. You have to watch closely but ~ even though she was just a kid ~ you will know her when you see her. And trust me, I had to do plenty of digging around to get my hands on this.
I'm sure as she reads this that her heart will be beating pretty fast wanting to know who I've been talking to.
Elis, I'm sorry twin but I can't reveal my source but I will say this... for what you did to the poor man at the end of this video, you should be SPANKED on the bare bottom with something wooden!
Enjoy!!!
Damn that was fun! How did you ever find that old thing. It's lots more fun now. Nick is better looking and the consequences are more fun!
ReplyDeletePK
I just love the snake in the tub.
ReplyDeleteHugs and thanks for sharing
LISA
haha!! That was so funny!! And the way the guy is freaking out and then 'posing' naked...
ReplyDeleteNicely done, Eva! ;)
Hugz,
Kay
Where did you ever find that?
ReplyDeleteHow did Elis do that without her gloves?
Hugs
Theresa
BWAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
ReplyDeleteThat was TOO funny!
Thanks, I needed a laugh today!
HUGS!
grace
You go sisters, go... too funny, PK, and even funnier, Elis for finding this!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are an endless source of hilarity, the two of you...
Love, love, loved your previous post as well! Off to comment there now, too!
TTFN!
Wow Eva, this something else, so funny.
ReplyDeleteWarm hugs,
Paul.
PK~ It wasn't easy. I had to search high and low. And a little begging and whining didn't hurt any.
ReplyDeleteLisa~ It's funny but I would have hurt that kid in a big way. Did I ever tell you all about the day when a couple students walked into my room carrying a live snake. I freaked. It wasn't pretty!!
Kay~ that was funny, huh? When I first saw it I thought of Elis.
Theresa~ My guess is she was young and more daring than what she is now.
Grace~ You're quite welcome. Glad to make ya smile anytime.
Tiggr~ Thanks. I actually stumbled onto it and didn't think it was that great of a clip till I saw the girl with the snake and then thought "Oh my gosh.. it's her.. it's Elis as a kid!!"
Paul~ Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it!!
Hugs~
Eva