
Here's a new spanking meme, courtesy of the Princess of Spanking, Katie Spades. I got it from Theresa who got it from Bonnie. Please feel free to steal it.
Have you ever:
Posted to a spanking newsgroup/bulletin board/mailing list? Yeah a little last summer. I posted under the name "fortysomething" on the Spanking Den.
Bought/downloaded spanking pictures? Nope, I just like living the lifestyle.
Bought/downloaded spanking magazines or literature? No.
Been in a spanking chat room? They have these? Do any of you hang out there? I doubt they would be what I'm looking for.
Bought spanking-related books in a real bookstore? You mean like Barnes and Noble? Excuse me where's the spanking section? Um... no I guess not.
Written a spanking story? A very few.
Looked up the word "spank" in the dictionary? This cracks me up because it's never occurred to me to do that. Should I? Do I dare? Oh why not... dictionary.com, here I come.
spank (sp
v. spanked, spank·ing, spanks
v. tr.To slap on the buttocks with a flat object or with the open hand, as for punishment.
v. intr.To move briskly or spiritedly.
n.A slap on the buttocks.
Oh, like that was a surprise!!! LOL
Bought/watched a spanking video? Well yeah. What spanko hasn't?
Cyber-spanked someone or been cyber-spanked? Not my thing.
Watched someone else get spanked in real life? Nope but I wouldn't mind seeing Elis getting her hide tanned. Ahhhhahahahaha
Been to a fetish shop such as Kinematics or Stormy Leather? I live in the Bible Belt...where are these places?<-------------- Kentucky, Theresa, Kentucky. How many times do we have to tell you this? As for me... ummmm .... no, I never go to those sorts of places.
Purchased toys specifically for spanking? Yeah you can even get them at the grocery store.<--------- Great idea Theresa!! I am still however partial to my crop!!! The new flogger's not bad either.
Made your own spanking toys? No but Nick makes toys for Elis and if she were a true friend she'd have him make me some and ship them to me.
Spent more than $100 on a single spanking toy? What in the world would cost that much? The ONLY thing I could think of that would interest me enough to pay that sort of money would be a crop like Tom bought Cassie for her birthday.
Owned 10 or more spanking toys? Probably. I've never counted. We keep adding to the collection though.
Had a spanking fantasy while masturbating? Are there other kinds of fantasys?<----Exactly, Theresa!!!
Had a spanking fantasy about a real life spanking you'd seen/read about? Nah. I'm creative enough to come up with my own stuff.
Had a spanking fantasy while having sex? Tell me about these other fantasies people have.
(Psssst... Theresa, I don't think they exist)
Spanked/been spanked while touching intimately? Uh huh uh huh oh yeah!<-------- down girl!!! She's an eager little beaver isn't she? As for me, Ummm... well... yeah. Of course.
Spanked/been spanked during sex? Helloooooo... what kind of question is that?
Given/had an orgasm while spanking/being spanked? Okay, this was a new experience for me but yes it's happened and it caught me off guard... this was just recently so who knows where it will lead from here.
Spanked/been spanked with no specifically sexual overtones whatsoever? No. I relate to Bonnie here. The two go hand in hand. It would be hard to separate the two. I can have sex without spanking but would find it extremely difficult to be spanked without sex following it.
Spanked/been spanked on the bare bottom? Yes and I wouldn't have it any other way!
Spanked/been spanked for more than 10 minutes? Gosh, I hope so. I don't watch the clock.
Spanked/been spanked for more than an hour? Do people live to tell about that?
Been involved in a situation where if something went wrong, the only means to stop the scene was a safeword? No and we don't even have a safeword. I don't think Adam has ever even heard of the concept.
Used your safeword/had someone use their safeword? Obviously not.
Spanked/been spanked where there was no safeword? Obviously.
Spanked/been spanked with:
A hand? both hands!
Paddle? Yeah but it's kind of wimpy. We need a better one.
Hairbrush? Ummm... actually no
Ruler? No that would be too close to my job for comfort.
Spoon? Yes, but I don't like wood.
Cane? No.
Switch/birch? No
Crop? Ummmmm only a million times since August.
Belt/strap? Another favorite.
Flogger/whip? Should these two be linked together like this? A whip would scare the begeebies out of me but a flogger? That's just fun! Sky taught me how to use it!
Implement with holes? No but I'd be interested....no wait.. I take that back.. I didn't mean it.
Ordinary object not intended for spanking, such as remote control or shoe? He thwacked me with something tonight I don't even know what it was... rolled up paper maybe? He doesn't use too many weird things ... we stick to our regulars.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image found here
Well finally! I couldn't get on anyhing for the longest time tonight. Great meme but I don't think I will do it. I think my answers are the same as your. Including wanting to see Elis get her butt beat! All except the hair brush! How have you missed the hairbrush?? I mean I hate it but it's a classic!
ReplyDeletePK
Eva,
ReplyDeleteGreat answers! Thanks for sharing them.
BTW, the secret to spanking for an hour is the same as lovemaking for an hour - A little spanking, a little rubbing, a little kissing, a little massaging...
No hairbrush and only a wimpy paddle? Now there's an opportunity!
Have a fine week
Bonnie
Great answers. I think Elis is right. We all have similar answers! Guess that makes us all die hard spankos!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Theresa
OK, hey Adam, you there? Remedy that hairbrush thing, and quick, OK? Pretty please????? Every spanko needs to be whacked with a hairbrush OTK at least once... come on, it's in our code of conduct!
ReplyDeleteAnd did anyone else notice something odd:
spanked, spank·ing, spanks
v. tr.To slap on the buttocks with a flat object or with the open hand, as for punishment.
FLAT OBJECT OR OPEN HAND... most of my toys won't even fit that definition...
That's half the fun, though, being outside the box and then seeing how high you can bounce to peek over the top!
Love ya,
Tiggs
Elis~ I have no idea how we've missed the hairbrush. I guess we just never think of it.
ReplyDeleteBonnie~ Thanks for the advice and encouragement. The weekend's coming! Not that we can't do these things through the week but Adam is working late tonight and tomorrow....
Theresa~ *sigh* Yes, diehards we are.
Tiggr, Tiggr, Tiggr~ I think you enjoy encouraging Adam into things. Is this a conspiracy or what?
Hugs~
Eva
Great meme Eva, I have an ebony hairbrush that does a great job. It's a great art stretching a spanking. *G*
ReplyDeleteWarm hugs,
Paul.
Paul~
ReplyDeleteOUCH!!!!!!!!!
Great meme, Eva. Uhhhh I take it the crop is your fave, huh? lol
ReplyDeleteMaybe one day I'll be able to do this one. lol
-Hugs!
MD~ Yup. The absolute favorite.
ReplyDeleteI might do this one - it looks interesting and I doubt my responses would be the same (for obvious reasons!!)
ReplyDeleteAt last I get to leave you a comment, Eva!
Huggggsssss
Sky