Hmmmm... I'm confused, but then, I don't DO numbers! *grin* Happy Monday! Hugs!
Yep as usual Nick and I were right!HugsTheresa
Hey Eva, wanted to say Congrats on your OSU win! But I'm not even going to respond to the math problem. Somethings are just better off left alone! lol-Hugs
I would have stayed up all night worrying about this, but Nick had already draw it out for me. I hope the two of you will be very happy together!!PK
Just so not into this Eva, but I visited anyway.Warm hugs,Paul.
Hmmmm... I'm confused, but then, I don't DO numbers! *grin* Happy Monday! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteYep as usual Nick and I were right!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Theresa
Hey Eva, wanted to say Congrats on your OSU win! But I'm not even going to respond to the math problem. Somethings are just better off left alone! lol
ReplyDelete-Hugs
I would have stayed up all night worrying about this, but Nick had already draw it out for me. I hope the two of you will be very happy together!!
ReplyDeletePK
Just so not into this Eva, but I visited anyway.
ReplyDeleteWarm hugs,
Paul.