It's not that U is a tough letter. It's that there just aren't that many words that start with U. This short list has taken twice as long as longer list.Umbrella ~ These are great for rainy days or when you need to hide something long... and thin... from your kids. You know, like a crop.
Unicorn~ This has got to be the coolest animal that I've never seen. A horse? With one horn? Dude, what are you smokin'?
Underwear ~ July. I think I wrote about this in July. Maybe August. Life without it would be ... well life without it.
Unicycle ~ I never learned to ride one. I'll just watch you ride yours, okay?
Utensils ~ If it weren't for these I'd have to stir the pot with my bare hand AND there would be a lot less spanking implements in the world. And that would be downright sad.
Uncle ~ I love all my uncles.
Uniqueness ~ Without it, you'd all have pretty pastel blue blogs. Without it you'd all have brown hair. And drive Fords. And live in 2 story homes. And teach school. And then who would drive the chevies? Who would dare to root for Michigan this weekend? Who would take care of the sick? Nuf said.
Universe ~ Where would we be without it?
Upstairs ~ That's where my bedroom is. That's where we have most of our fun times.
University ~ Higher education. Many of us wouldn't be where we are without it.
Utah ~ Beautiful state. I love the southern part.
USA ~ Okay. I will make no apologies for being patriotic. I love this country. Sometimes I think a big problem we have is that we are so far removed that most current generations don't know a relative that "came over on the boat." Therefore, there's no appreciation for what we have. I try to not gripe much about things in the USA though because well, it's the USA and it's always going to be the best country on the planet.
That's it. God bless!
Unususally good list! ;)
ReplyDeleteHey.. for a difficult letter you sure came up with a good list! I loved your idea about doing the entire alphabet, too. You are indeed unique, dear Eva.
ReplyDelete*big hugs* Suzy
Wow you came back with a bang! Great list and great idea. U stumped me. How could I forget USA. It was right beneath my nose! If it had been a garter snake it would have bit me. If it had been a black snack, I would have to call PK!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Theresa
Fantastic! The entire alphabet and the letter U in one day...how cool! I loved what you had to say about "uniqueness" so, so, so true!
ReplyDelete**Big Hugs**
♥ CeeCi
Who's a clever girl then, EVA!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat list and love the alphabet.
You're not bad either. *G*
Warm hugs,
Paul.
Snow~ Thanks!!
ReplyDeleteSuZQ~ You know what makes me the most unique? The people - like yourself - that I suround myself with!!
Theresa~ Are you trying to give me the heebie-jeebies?? No snake talk!!!! Ewe!!
CeeCi~ I'm glad you liked my idea since i kind of hijacked your concept. I am hoping though that maybe a few others will follow suit during thanksgiving week.
Paul~ Thanks!!! Love you much!
Hugs~
Eva
Hey Eva, Lots of good Us. Utensils .. that could cover many areas. :-)
ReplyDelete