I knew there would be a spanking coming soon. I mean it was a definite given because we both knew it had been entirely too long since the last one. I was starting to feel witchy and once that happens, it's all down hill from there if he doesn't do something about it. He knows it. I know it. It's just another given.I was expecting it and quite frankly would have been disappointed had he not approached me at some time or another that day. There was no question in my mind. It was bound to happen.
The part I wasn't expecting however was his approach. It was firm. Serious. I was almost wondering if I'd done something to make him angry. I quickly went through my mind's files. I couldn't retrieve a thing.
"We need to talk. Actually, I need to talk and you need to listen."
He hadn't spoke to me in a tone such as that in a long, long time.
My mind's files were still coming up empty. Life's been good. I honestly couldn't think of a thing I'd done to annoy him THAT much.
He continued.
"Ever since you told me that Tiggr said I should spank you for your behavior on our wedding day, I've been thinking about it."
Uh-oh.
Damn that Tiggr anyhow.
"She's right. I need to spank you for it. I've never been able to get past it. You know that. I wouldn't keep bringing it up over and over If I was past it. Today we're going to deal with it."
Okay so my mind was spinning. Was he really going to spank me for the things I said and did that day?
Okay so I was kind of a brat at the end of that day but surely he could understand that it came from the fear of "oh my God what have I just done? I want to back up and be a kid again."
I was barely eighteen when we married. My parents were both gone by then. I had no one really. I felt as though I was an imposition on my grandparents, aunt and uncles. I wanted a life of my own so I jumped into marriage. Fortunately I really did love him at the time. And I love him more now. You know how that goes.
Anyhow, my mind was racing. I've always wanted a true punishment spanking but now that the time was here I was thinking "good grief... I didn't mean I wanted punished for something that happened twenty five years ago."
I mean.... Really.... Is THAT fair?
When he told me to stand up I could tell by the look in his eye that he really meant business. Or did he? Was he just playing? I honestly couldn't tell which led me to think that this was serious business. If he was playing, I would have seen some sort of twinkle in his eye. Instead I saw cold hardness.
So I stood. I didn't see any other choice right then.
He kept talking about that day. It had been a beautiful day. We had a nice wedding. Nice reception. It was after the reception when I had fallen apart on him. And he - being a mere nineteen year old kid himself - didn't know what to do.
But oh boy. He's learned.
Now here I stood facing this forty four year old man who is my entire world. I felt eighteen again but when I looked in his eyes searching for the nineteen year old boy that I married I couldn't find him.
He wasn't there.
I could see firmness in his eyes. I knew I deserved what was about to happen. I also felt something I had never felt before. You know those tears I've whined about never experiencing? Yeah... well.... in this situation, they began rising to the surface.
He had me get on my knees at the edge of the bed so that he could stand to spank me. As I heard him pull his belt through the loops, I knew this wasn't going to be easy but I was bound and determined to finally... finally accept what I should have received twenty five years ago.
He told me I'd be receiving two blows for every year that's gone by since that time and then twenty more for what happened that day.
There was no warm up.
There was no more talking except... well this was the first time he's ever made me count. It was hard but it was good. I know that it's exactly what our marriage has always needed.
By the tenth stroke I was near tears. By the twentieth I was in tears. I'm not sure but I think he might have been too.
After those fifty he gave me a break. I'm not sure what he left the room for but he wasn't gone very long. When he returned he sat on the bed.
It was time for the last twenty.
He put me over his knee and honestly I don't know when I've ever felt more sorry and repentant for anything in my life. I also don't know when I've ever felt more loved and cherished.
The last twenty were with the wooden spatula. They were ouchie, for sure. I was glad when it was finally over. I hate wood. I guess if I'm to be punished, wood is the best choice.
He sat me up and looked into my eyes and said "I want to make love to you now in the worst sort of way but only if you want it as much as I do."
Yeah..... well..... there's not a spanking in the world that could make me NOT want that.
So now it's time for you to vote...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image borrowed from here
No comments:
Post a Comment