Friday was amazing. I love blogging. I would be writing even if no one was reading, but honestly it wouldn't be as much fun. The comments are what keep me going and fuel the fire in me.Because of the comments I live to get PK and Grace hyped up, to make Theresa spew, to make Tiggr bounce, to make a lurker delurk. It was very cool to get comments from people I have never heard from before. I hope they - YOU - keep coming back and speaking up.
To those of you who delurked, thank you! For those of you who stopped by for the very first time, I hope you'll stop back. And to those of you who are my regular buddies I love you!
I just want to thank everyone for making it such an awesome blogging day. Lurkers, bloggers, everyone. My stats doubled. That's not why I do this, but it was very cool to see those numbers shooting higher than ever before. I wasn't expecting that. I was just hoping to get the lurkers to peek out and say hello!
Anyhow, I'm rambling. I'll stop. This post is all about just saying thank you. It's you all who truly make this an amazing ride ~ lurkers and fellow bloggers alike.
Those who made the day possible (list stolen from Bonnie):
Bonnie at My Bottom Smarts
Adam at Adam's Spanking Stories
Pandora at Pandora's Blog
Lily at Life with a Bit of Spanking
Patty at Creative Spanko Wench
CeeCi at Giardino del Piacere
Mistress Sky at Mature Mistress
Ruby at Ruby Redd
Haron at The Spanking Writers
Bella at the B____ Inside
Butterfly at Butterfly Temptress
Adele at Spanking Model Speaks
Mike at Spanked Hubby
Natty at Natty's Spanking Blog
Minxy at A Spanked Minxy Wife
Matt at Matt's Spanking Blog
Bbobb at Bbobb's Place
Lisa at Pleasure of Being a Spanked Wife
Sparkle at Life in Motion
Maggie at Maggie Dear
Doc at Reformations
Bethie at Spanking Bethie
Fox at Taught a Lesson
Frank at Fantastic Spanking
Chris at Chris' Firehouse
Brush at The Spanking Spot
Flinchflower at Facing Fear
Tracy at AngelBrat's Blog
CuddlyBum at Random Thoughts from a Random Girl
Theresa at Hungry Heart Anxious Bottom
Elis at New Beginnings
Cassie at Cassie's Space
Grace at A Day in the Life
Tiggr at A Spanking Good Time
Gem at Domestic Discipline Spanking Stories
Padme at Journey to the Darkside
Snow at Snow Wonders
Katie at Katie Spades: The Princess of Spanking
Aunty at Aunty Agony
Anne Elizabeth at Make My Cop Come
SuZQ at My Naked Truth
Don at Confessions of an English Gentleman
Kay at Brat Under Control
Tulsa at Tulsa Moda
And of course, all the wonderful lurkers!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image found at http://www.sylvesterthejester.com/
You're right we do write for ourselves. Sometimes writing is almost a compulsion. I've kept a journal for 35 years. Blogging is different though the interaction when people comment is super. I feel connected rather than alone with my thoughts. I loved LOL Day!!
ReplyDeletePK
Yes Eva, a very enjoyable day, it was fun.
ReplyDeleteWarm hugs,
Paul.
Eva,
ReplyDeleteIt WAS a wonderful day, wasn't it !
Happy Sunday to you, and a good weeke ahead --
Sincerely,
Anne Elizabeth
Fun for all, even if our poor hands are worn out... hmmm, now I almost know how Dante feels sometimes after spanking me, he, he, he!
ReplyDeleteI love visiting new places and making new friends!!
Hugs,
Tiggs
Eva,
ReplyDeleteIt was great, wasn't it?
It was also YOUR idea! :P
Hugs,
Bonnie
Elis~ I loved it too. It was so awesome to meet some new people and I do hope they comment again now and then.
ReplyDeletePaul~ I'm glad you enjoyed the day but am even more glad that you aren't a lurker!!!
AE~ You have a good week too! Is the weekend really over already? Ugh.
Tiggr~ Somehow I would imagine that there's not quite a comparison there LOL
Bonnie~ Yes but I think I just said "hey someone should...." and I'm glad you took it from there because I wouldn't have known where to begin. Now, I think we need to declare the first friday in november as an official delurk day but we need others throughout the year too!
Hugs~
Eva
A template change? This looks different from when I was on yesterday. Whatever the case it's very nice.
ReplyDeleteThanks Doc~ CeeCi did a great job fixing up the place!!!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed delurk day. All the wonderful delurkers out me over 10,000. It was great fun!
ReplyDeleteI loved the event that we all participated in. I have added some wonderful new links to my daily read side-bar and in the process I have hopefully started making new friends.
ReplyDeleteThe new design is wonderful!
Love,
The Butterfly Temptress
Theresa~ Congrats!! That's a milestone!!
ReplyDeleteBT~ I'm like you ... it's awesome to be meeting some new people and I added a number of links also!
Hugs~
Eva