Sunday, September 24, 2006

What Were You Thinking?

So I got to feeling all serious today. Things started popping into my head. I started thinking about spanking. It will always be a part of who and what we are. It will be a very private part of our sex lives and our life in general.

I know many people who would think I'm off my rocker if I was to tell them how much I love the submissive feeling spanking gives me. I don't need or want to be made to feel stupid though so I keep that all to myself. But then... there's this blog....

The panic sets in... who am I kidding...how private is it all when I've put it out there for you all to read?

And you know, there's someone very very close to where I live who keeps reading and I wonder... do they know? Are they watching? WHY IS SOMEONE FROM MY AREA READING MY BLOG ALL THE TIME? Betcha might be wondering if it's you. I don't think this person has ever commented.

So anyhow, I'm getting all serious about posting something saying that I gotta quit blogging because I'm scared to death of what could happen. Yeah, I know. It's stupid. Nothing my hubby and I agree to behind closed doors can be illegal can it? We don't do drugs. We don't even drink. I used to smoke but don't anymore. I'm pretty certain that consensual spanking would be no one's business. How about blogging about it?

So I did a google image search. You know me and my google searches, yes? This time I searched for "what were you thinking?" I had hopes of finding the perfect graphic that would express to you all how very much I love you, love my blog, BUT also help you all to understand that the risks are just too great.

And guess what? I took one look at the pictures that came up and nearly peed my pants. The laughter took over and the desire to do another post like my oral sex post took over. Heck with it. I'm not worried.

Sooooo....



here




we




go......


These are the results from googling "what were you thinking?"




Why does Elmer never have his gun when Bugs is RIGHT THERE in front of him?













No Way!! I gotta get a copy of this!!









I've never been to an orgy. Never wanted to go to one. Never got invited to one. Wouldn't have gone if I had been invited but somehow I don't imagine an orgy is anything like this.






Actually, I'd be more curious to know what's with the oven mitt laying on the floor by the wall than I'd be in learning what they are planning to do with that tampon.









Wouldn't this kind of be like kissing a corpse?








So how many souls do you think this man will touch with your dollar? Why
do I not trust him?














So I'm not bothered really that a man would present roses in such a manner as this. It's down right sexy and erotic if you ask me. I am HOWEVER bothered by the idea of TWO men allowing themselves to be seen like this by the other man. I mean if Adam were to do something like this I don't think he'd want another guy knowing about it. At any rate, my favorite roses are Fire and Ice... you know... just in case....



If anyone gets this, please explain it to me. Unlike the cowboy hat in the oral sex post, I honestly don't get this one.







Ummm... could you do me a favor? Just check my pulse real quick. Thanks. You're a doll.













ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? THIS definitely qualifies for the "what were you thinking" 1st place award.





Whew. I think I've had enough "what were you thinking?" fun tonight. I'm going to bed.

15 comments:

  1. I don't have any idea where you live, but if it was me, I would always respect your privacy. I cherish the thought that someone so in love with their husband, and so secure in their relationship and love for each other lived near me. I doubt I'm the one, but if you would like to know for sure, just email me at caryagal@yahoo.com ... I would really miss you if you went away .

    Caryagal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Why is someone from my area reading my blog all the time?" Duh! Because its a fantastic blog that anyone with an ounce of brains or a sense of humor would love to read!

    I also agree with Caryagal. I'm not crazy, I know not everyone is trustworthy anywhere. But all the people I've "met" here I trust more than those I know. And weren't we all lurkers at one time.

    Everyone has to decide for themselves if its safe to blog but if you ever stop emailing I'll hunt you down and beat you butt myself!

    Back to the good stuff. Your pictures are always perfect!! I gotta hope that bottle was plastic and not glass!

    Later,
    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha... Coke is the "real thing"... !! Suzy loves your eye candy pic, too. Do you think nude men generally look better erect, or flaccid... unshaved, trimmed or cleanly shaved??

    As for someone near your corner of the world reading your blog... one might ask THEM what they're doing reading spanking blogs. The pervert!!! ... ha! Seriously, like you said... it aint illegal. It's kinky, so a little embarrassing. So, you take the long shot risk that you could theoretically be embarrassed by your blog. Small risk, small consequences for a good size reward. Good odds!

    :)
    -Todd & Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caryagal~ LOL No, it's not you. I checked my stats. This person has been reading since I started my blog and I'm not concerned about it. Honest. And I'm not going anywhere. For one thing, I'm having way too much fun. For another thing, did ya see that threat I got from Elis? LOL

    Elis~ Plastic or glass? I would think/hope that it's plastic. Still. Either way. Ya know?

    And don't worry... ya can't get rid of me easily.

    Todd & Suzy~ I'm not too serious about the person near me who reads regularly. Cursious maybe, but not serious. Actually, I'm not into pics of nude men at all so I have never actually thought about the things you asked. Hmmmm..... I'll have to think about that one.

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ermmmm - you have too much time on your hands - but DON'T stop posting these funnies - and the Guy is gorgeous (Even I could get sticky-mouse-syndrome over him!!!) Yuck...
    I'm with you about NOT going anywhere - remember, you might be doing this person a huge favour and feeding a need!
    Hugs
    Sky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didn't one of your former presidents say: "there is nothing to fear but fear itself" ? Nothing random about a spanking, isn't it Eva ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those two guys are superheroes. See the capes? Come on, you can see them sliding down those tube thinggies and emerging in the BatCave dressed just this way.

    The next is a woman who is about to have an accident in the kitchen. It will require that she abandon the whole mess and be taken out to a nice restaurant for dinner.

    Yeah, that's it.

    bella

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL Oh, Eva - I just love your zany posts! So much fun! I know that when I read your posts, I admire you for your open and honest relationship with Adam. We're all admirer's. D :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome cartoons/pictures Eva !!!

    Someone is probably reading your blog all the time because it's a great one !

    Please try not to worry about it. They probably are just as scared of being "known" as you are !

    And how would they know WHO you were anyway ? Unless you are friends, and they are into spanking, and they have fantasies of spanking and.....

    Great post today ! It DOES enter all of our justifiably paranoid little minds at one time or another !

    Sincerely,
    Anne Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. How do you know who reads your blogs? I need to learn more about this one.

    Naked men poll.... Shaved? Hairy? Limp? Erect? They look best in person!

    Loved the pics. As far as what goes on between consenting adults behind closed doors....I think anal sex is still illegal in Georgia. And across the river in SC, you can only strike your wife on Sunday on the courthouse steps. Not certain if it matters where on her person you strike her though.

    Tidbits, I thought you might find interesting.

    Have a great
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes, there are now 3 of me...all stalking you! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. I confess! It's me! I'm your stalker!!! I'm reading this blog and I'm wondering what the heck is this woman drinking???

    I feel better that I got this off my chest. Even though, I do live in CA, I could still be the stalker, right?

    Love the pictures! Too funny

    HUGS!
    grace3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this post Eva, so funny.
    Personally I couldn't give a damn, I'm proud to be a spanko, I wouldn't shout it from the rooftops, but...
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm with the others, don't go away. If someone has been reading your blog from the get go and are still reading it then they must have the same interests so no need for any embrassment.

    Your google searches are just too funny.

    Keep up the good work.

    Take care,

    Luv,

    Lily.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sky~ You're 100% right. I had too much time on my hands last week!! This week is another story.

    Tom~ Yes, I know but... and notice, I changed the name from nothing random about a spanking to just "nothing random" cuz really, I pretty much write about whatever I darn well feel like writing about. Thanks for stopping by again.

    Bella~ Super heros? Yowza. Now how are they gonna save the world dressed like that? Wait. Don't answer. I don't want to know.

    D~ Thanks so much! You are a good friend!! I appreciate your encouragement.

    Anne Elizabeth~ Awe, shucks. Thanks. I'm really not too worried. It's just everytime that one comes up in my stats I think "Hmph... I wonder if I might know them." And they are here often enough that I know it must be cuz they want to be.

    Theresa~ I also think that a man is not allowed to use anything thicker than his thumb to hit her with. Stat counter is what I use to see where people come from. It's pretty cool.

    Grace~ ROFL I KNEW it was you. Kidding. CA is the wrong state. :D

    Paul~ I don't give a damn either but unfortunately some people do and that's sad.

    Lily~ Thanks!! I'm not going anywhere. I do this for me. The fact that some people actually read it and bother to comment makes it all that much more fun but I think I would do it anyhow. I'm having too much fun!!

    Eva

    ReplyDelete