Saturday, September 30, 2006

Quiz #4


I'm going to do the quiz a bit differently this week.

Instead of the poll format followed by the answers in a few days how about we just cut all the red tape and go straight to the answers? It will probably be more fun for you this way.

The whole quiz will be done like the answers have previously been done which will give you immediate feedback. Cool? Yes? No? Let me know what you think. Also let me know how you did. I'm also going to up the number of questions from 8 to 12 - at least this week. Make sure though that you don't get too wrapped up in the other blogs that you don't come back to the quiz.

I mean it's okay to read the other blogs. That's why I do this anyhow... to promote blogs I've enjoyed reading.... however, come back to the quiz!!! And don't forget to leave a comment!!

Who said:

1)
His hand lightly grazed my ass and I shivered. He rubbed a circle on one cheek then popped me hard.

Elis

Bella

Grace

Eva


2)
One paddle that kept drawing my eye was a solitary heart-shaped paddle made of lacewood.

Dante


Paul

Chris

Bonnie

3) You are the people that understand where I've been, where I want to be, and where I'm going.

Grace

Tracy

Anne Elizabeth

Lily

4) Yes I realize I am a spoiled brat. But I have been this way for a long time.

Sky

Tiggr


Elis

Lily


5) .... we often think the grass is greener because someone we "know" writes glowingly of their intensely satisfying role in a relationship - that's perfectly natural, but it may not be for you.

Anne Elizabeth


Sky

Bonnie


Bella


6) Look! It's the Weinermobile!

Bonnie

Bonnie

Bonnie

Bonnie

7) Personally I couldn't give a damn, I'm proud to be a spanko, I wouldn't shout it from the rooftops, but...

Elis


Paul

Theresa

Suzq

8) Visitors are a lovely thing. Numerous visitors are an awesome thing !

Lily


Maggie

Anne Elizabeth

Tracy

9) He made me go on all fours on the bed and said he would do them in sets of 10 and if I got out of position he would start those 10 again.

Tiggr

Lily

Sky

Grace

10)
He'd picked up the hairbrush by then, the widest, thickest wooden hairbrush in our collection (yes, I actually picked it out).

Elis

Tiggr

Grace


Lily

11) I know from some of his actions, particularly when I've mouthed off one or eight times too many, he gets this chills up my spine look and just his stance says that if he could do what he really wanted to do, I would probably end up kissing the grout between the tiles on the floor.

Eva

Maggie

Bella


Lily

12)
It wasn't very long at all before I was kicking and crying, and when the "please" fell off the "please stop!" he yanked down my pajama bottoms and spanked even harder.

Grace

Tracy

Bella


Anne Elizabeth

10 comments:

  1. Ok, what does it mean when you get most of them right, only to get the one from your own blog wrong?

    Did I drink to much today? Nope, I don't even drink, so that can't be the problem. Do I need a nap? Could be, but I don't think that's the problem. Sheez, it must just be the blonde in me. Either that, or I'm losing my mind!

    Anyway, I liked knowing the answers right away. This was fun!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace, I feel your pain. And I'm quite sure that in addition to the other choices for this one, I said #6. I can just remember the words rolling off my lips. Can there be a 5th choice for that one? LOL

    bella
    (Look! It's the Weinermobile!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kind of cool ! I'm still blowing most of the answers, though, darn it, and I read everyone's blogs all week ! Auggggh !
    Anne Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to say I love the quiz and answers straight away.

    Luv,

    Lily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got 8 right - does that mean I spend too much time reading blogs? Mind you one was my own and another was #6.

    To answer your comment on my blog. My bottom is safe so far as he was hung over all morning. But he was alright when he left for football earlier so I don't think it will be safe much longer.

    Take care,

    Luv,

    Lily.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only got 4 right :( and that is only because of the bonus question #6!

    But I do like it better this way. You guys say some interesting things by the way!

    Hug
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed the quiz, six right, including mine, oh, and the bonus. So I'm doing better.
    Cool quiz eva.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey girl!
    I got 7 out of 12. Better than half, I'll take it. I like the game. If I am going to spend all this time reading I can at least call it studying!

    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone. I think I'll stick with this new format since it only takes one day. No need to drag it out, eh? Especially since I have another puzzle type surprise coming later in the week. Bet ya can't wait. LOL

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool quiz! I just saw this, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete