LOL... absolutely hilarious! Missed this one when it aired. SNL has some great spoof commercials, and this one is a classic. We missed the tattoo craze by a little bit... not that it would have mattered... we both hate needles enough that it just wouldn't have been an option. Did read a thing about 'painted' on tattoos though. They stay brilliant looking for 6 to 8 weeks before they start to fade... and are gone totally in about 12 weeks. But, they are incredible. The artist can be far more bold, as there is no fear of making an error. Maybe get Tiggr's hubby Dante to do one... perhaps a spanking theme (like a target on a butt check... lol).
Hi Dianne!! Metacafe and You Tube are great sites for these little movie clips. I love them!! Can't wait to get your email but I think it sounds like a fantastic blog topic!!
Hello Eva, This is my first time to your blog. I saw that your linked to us. Thank you so much. I returned the link this morning to you. :) I love your blog. I checked out this video. :) Very neat. Great blog. I'll defiantly be back. BIG HUGS ~padme
Great video Eva, very funny. I'm entirely the wrong generation for tattoos, I'm glad to say. My Mel wanted a tattoo once, I said no, she wasn't happy, but didn't argue, a good sub doesn't, there was a good pout and a lower lip quiver, fortunately it stopped there. Later she was happy I'd said no. Hugs, Paul.
Hey Shy~ Pass some of those sun chips over here, would ya? Yeah it is a comical clip... especially the little kid at the end. LOL
Paul~ I'm pretty much in the wrong generation for tattoos too but I think Elis and I might be going to get one of those paint on kind done. We want Cassie's rose. What do you think?
LOL... absolutely hilarious! Missed this one when it aired. SNL has some great spoof commercials, and this one is a classic. We missed the tattoo craze by a little bit... not that it would have mattered... we both hate needles enough that it just wouldn't have been an option. Did read a thing about 'painted' on tattoos though. They stay brilliant looking for 6 to 8 weeks before they start to fade... and are gone totally in about 12 weeks. But, they are incredible. The artist can be far more bold, as there is no fear of making an error. Maybe get Tiggr's hubby Dante to do one... perhaps a spanking theme (like a target on a butt check... lol).
ReplyDelete;)
Todd & Suzy
That is very, very funny. Hope you have a great weekend. You'll have to ask Diane about our new paddle. :)
ReplyDeleteTodd & Suzy~ WHERE can we get these painted on tattoos? I'll take a target to the ass anyday!!
ReplyDeleteBrian~ Hope you have a great weekend too and get to use that new paddle plenty!!
If we could get the painted on kind I would try Cassie's rose!
ReplyDeleteElis
Ha-ha-ha-ha ! That was great !!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you for adding me to your blog as a link !
I'll ask my technie to do the same for you on my blog next week !
Have a good weekend,
Sincerely,
Anne Elizabeth from MakeMyCopCome
Elis~ Ewe.. I like it. Let's do it!!!
ReplyDeleteAnne Elizabeth~ You're welcome. I'm glad you stopped by!!
Eva
I'm with you....so glad I talked myself out of that one!
ReplyDeleteOh, Eva - too funny! That was great. How do you find these beauties? Great spot. I will email you about the paddle, since HonBun beat me to it! :) D
ReplyDeleteHi Dianne!! Metacafe and You Tube are great sites for these little movie clips. I love them!! Can't wait to get your email but I think it sounds like a fantastic blog topic!!
ReplyDeleteEva
Hello Eva,
ReplyDeleteThis is my first time to your blog. I saw that your linked to us. Thank you so much. I returned the link this morning to you. :) I love your blog. I checked out this video. :) Very neat. Great blog. I'll defiantly be back.
BIG HUGS
~padme
Here is a (long) link to several sites that offer temporary tattoos...
ReplyDeletehttp://dir.yahoo.com/Business_and_Economy/Shopping_and_Services/Arts_and_Crafts/Visual_Arts/Body_Art/Tattoos/Temporary/
Padme~ Welcome!! Come back often!! I'm so glad you stopped by.
ReplyDeleteTodd & Suzy~ For sure I will check that out!! Thanks!!!
Eva
Eva~
ReplyDeleteI almost choked to death on my sun chips when I saw this post!! Too funny!
Shy
Great video Eva, very funny. I'm entirely the wrong generation for tattoos, I'm glad to say. My Mel wanted a tattoo once, I said no, she wasn't happy, but didn't argue, a good sub doesn't, there was a good pout and a lower lip quiver, fortunately it stopped there. Later she was happy I'd said no.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Paul.
Hey Shy~ Pass some of those sun chips over here, would ya? Yeah it is a comical clip... especially the little kid at the end. LOL
ReplyDeletePaul~ I'm pretty much in the wrong generation for tattoos too but I think Elis and I might be going to get one of those paint on kind done. We want Cassie's rose. What do you think?
Eva