Saturday, September 16, 2006

Blogger Quiz #2


It's another quiz!!! Pick who you believe said each quote and don't forget to click "submit" at the end.


A number of you also said you forgot your answers last week between Sunday and Wednesday so you may want to write them down to check later. Actually I'll post the answers late Tuesday sometime.




Who Said That?

1. "True to form my former self never said a word assuming any good husband would read my mind and know what I was feeling."

2. "Stud? Are we horny today?"

3. "It wasn't terribly clear to me that the spreader bar was included with the ankle cuffs..."

4. "I am more connected to my being than I've been in a very long time. I'm proud of myself for my accomplishments."

5. "I laughed and laughed, I hugged his neck, and I felt so much relief."

6. "Call it hormones. Call it the approach of a full moon."

7. "....to conform to or attempt to compete with the slim-waisted, bountiful-boobed, long-legged model-types..."

8. "I'm sorry but I could just see this man on a mission..."






3 comments:

  1. That was fun. I wrote down my answers this time. I think I did pretty good. The sad part was on one of them, I caught myself thinking....did I ever say that??

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa~ Glad you had fun!! The answers will be up Tuesday evening sometime.

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eva,

    I would play along but I haven't been reading blogs lately. Heck, I haven't even been reading my own,

    BUTTTTTT-----

    My paper is done except for some editing and I am gonna start posting again. Then I will start making the rounds of my blogging friends.

    I've missed everyone!

    SNN

    ReplyDelete