Saturday, September 23, 2006

Blogger Quiz #3


This is quiz 3.

Pick your answers, submit them, record them.

Late Tuesday I'll post the "winning" answers and you will be able to click on all answers to view the CORRECT answers.







Quiz #3

1. "I am really feeling it today, my bottom is not red or anything but all the muscles seem to be aching like I had been on a long run or something."

2. "And what's this one to grow on, one to laugh about, one to make sure he got the number right... One for last year in case he forgot one, one for next year in case he loses count..."

3. "When I saw him standing there, I just sighed, turned around, and presented my bottom to him."

4. I have always been good at ignoring what is right in front of me if I didn’t want to see it.

5. "I recently learned, much to my shock, that I have a fetish."

6. "I need it hard. I need it rough. I want to hear the crack of the paddle as it hits my ass hard."

7. "Mhmmmmm, mhmmmm, mhmmmm. I tell you, Campbell's Soup never tasted as good as that man looks!"

8. "Every stroke that landed started out as a warm line across my skin but quickly escalated into a searing burn."






8 comments:

  1. This is fun! I'm sure I always get them wrong, but I vote anyway!! Hope you soon get what you deserve (in the nicest possible way!).
    Hugggssssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I voted, but I was only certain about one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do enjoy guessing games Eva, I'm not very good at them, but.....
    Hope Adam gives you what you need and deserve tonight.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only recongnized one. Wouldn't it be embarrassing if you got the one from your own blog wrong??

    Not that I did, or anything, I'm just saying...

    HUGS!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was smart enought to write my votes down this time and I think I got several right. I'm sure of at least 4!

    Hope you feel like I do soon!!
    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sky~ You are very encouraging. I was ready to make this the last quiz cuz I am not so sure it's going well. Maybe one more next sunday.... just for fun.

    Theresa~ Don't worry. It's all in good guessing fun. I'm not sure I even know the correct answers now since I wrote the quiz a week ago. LOL

    Paul~ I hope so too but he's so very tired. (see my comment to Grace in the post below this one) I hate to push the issue. It's early. We just got home from the airport. We'll see how the evening goes.

    Grace~ Of course. You're just saying. But yes, that would be highly humiliating to not even recognize your own blog. LOL

    Elis~ And how do you feel? Hmmm? I hope so too. It's been too ... waaaayyyy too long in this house.

    Thanks for all your comments folks. It was nice to come home to!!

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eva,
    I'm just starting to learn abut everyone ! But I did guess 3 of them !
    Sincerely,
    Anne Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anne Elizabeth~ And you'll learn quickly, I'm sure!!! Thanks for playing along!

    Eva

    ReplyDelete