Friday, September 15, 2006

Here's What Really Happened....



Okay, I think some folks might be taking little old me way too seriously. I didn't really see Bonnie. I didn't even think I saw Bonnie. Yes, we were in a Chinese Restaurant and yes I was eating Peanut Chicken and yes a biker couple came in and yes she had on a black Harley shirt and yes she did make eye contact with me.

BUT when she turned her back to me and I saw the jeans and similar appearance of Bonnie's avatar I though "hmph... that's amusing." I then went on talking with Adam. I didn't give it another thought at all until.....

I emailed Bonnie recently to ask her a question about something. As always she was gracious and responded. Shortly after reading her response I was sitting here thinking "what to blog about... what to blog about... THAT is the question."

I then remembered the woman in the restaurant and just ran with it. Some of your comments sound as though you think perhaps I am not in touch with reality. Please be assured I was just running with an idea and having fun at Bonnie's expense.

I don't wander aimlessly through life seeking all of you out. Every once in a while however something will happen that might bring one of you to mind. But please.... don't take me seriously. Again, I was just having some fun. And honestly I haven't found any blogging friends from my state yet. And yes, I've done my research too and there are none near me at all. I do not expect to run into any of you anytime soon. Again, I was just having fun. Please don't take me seriously.

10 comments:

  1. WHAT??? You, not being serious?

    Oh man, you really burst my bubble. You've shattered all my illusions!

    *walks away shaking head sadly*

    ~sigh~
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you took some of your readers too serious. Who knows ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace~ LOL

    Tom~ I could tell by the comments that some had taken me seriously. Without seeing an expression, hearing the tone of the voice, etc it's probably better to be safe than sorry in this form of communication.

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you serious about this not taking you seriously thing?

    ;)
    -Todd & Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trust me I have never taken you seriously!

    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Elis on this one, I love reading you post, but I have never taken you seriously. Where's the fun in that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here you see Eva, one sadly disillusioned old spanko. I don't know what is the world coming to, sigh. *G*
    Hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Theresa~ EXACTLY

    Paul~ Awww... I'm sorry. The world's just going to hell in a handbasket, huh?

    Hugs,

    Eva

    ReplyDelete