Girl, please don't grow up. I'm older than you and then I would have to!! ROFL where do you find this stuff!Elis
lol... 39 and 37, and we laughed.Todd & Suzy
What fun is growing up?? I think I'm going through my 2nd childhood anyway. Funny stuff, Eva.
Elis~ Okay. We'll stay juvenile and immature. I get along better at work that way anyhow. I get my movie clips from Metacafe.comTodd & Suzy~ I'm glad to see I'm in such good company.SuZQ~ You're absolutely right. It wouldn't be fun at all!!Eva
Growing old is mandatory...growing up is optional. I opt not. That was too much, but did I see a bird on there? Birds don't do the dirty deed do they? Come by and say hi Chapter 11 is calling you.
Eva, I'm 70 and then some and i found it quite funny not ROTFALMAO but funny. But hopefully I'm still young at heart.Big hugs,Paul
Girl, please don't grow up. I'm older than you and then I would have to!! ROFL where do you find this stuff!
ReplyDeleteElis
lol... 39 and 37, and we laughed.
ReplyDeleteTodd & Suzy
What fun is growing up?? I think I'm going through my 2nd childhood anyway. Funny stuff, Eva.
ReplyDeleteElis~ Okay. We'll stay juvenile and immature. I get along better at work that way anyhow.
ReplyDeleteI get my movie clips from Metacafe.com
Todd & Suzy~ I'm glad to see I'm in such good company.
SuZQ~ You're absolutely right. It wouldn't be fun at all!!
Eva
Growing old is mandatory...growing up is optional. I opt not. That was too much, but did I see a bird on there? Birds don't do the dirty deed do they?
ReplyDeleteCome by and say hi Chapter 11 is calling you.
Eva, I'm 70 and then some and i found it quite funny not ROTFALMAO but funny. But hopefully I'm still young at heart.
ReplyDeleteBig hugs,
Paul