Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Confusion.....

Because there still seems to be some confusion over the CORRECT answers I will tell you this... the only correct one in the post below this is Grace. The rest are wrong, wrong, wrong. You all just voted for them. You have to click on the persons name to find out if they are the correct one or not. Try it. Click on a name (or blog name) and see what happens.

Ohhhhhh... okay.... now I get it!!!

ROFL

3 comments:

  1. Oh, very clever! lol... you need smarter readers!!

    ;)
    -Todd & Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva you are one of the spanking bloggers that teaches for a living aren't you??? No wonder this quiz was so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Todd & Suzy~ Finally, someone gets it!!! ROFL

    Theresa~ Yes I am and this has been worse than explaining algebra to a group of kids who don't give a damn what X equals!!! Next weeks will be all recent quotes, I promise. I don't want to give up on this idea too quickly.

    ReplyDelete