The polls are closed....Here are the answers to Sunday's Quiz.... Leave a comment and tell us all how you did.
I'll go first... I got 100% Hehehehehe
Click on the answer you think is correct to see if you're right... (apparently this is vague... [sorry Bonnie] the answers are clickable links... if you're wrong, it will say so.... if you are right it takes you to the page where it was said)
The "winning" picks' stats are in red... but they aren't necessarily right!! I think you might be really surprised by some of the correct answers.
1) Which blog contains the statement, "Tigger is a bottom with a very real dominant streak?
a) Fantastic Spanking (1) 5%
b) American Spanking Society (3) 15%
c) A Reluctant Dom (14) 70%
d) Paul in quotes on Dante's site (2) 10%
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2) Who said "Now I'm not what you'd call a card carrying feminist by any stretch of the imagination?"
a) Tiggr (6) 30%
b) Bonnie (5) 25%
c) SuZQ (2) 10%
d) Cassie (7) 35 %
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3) Which blog contains the line "The worst part was when he made me put my pants back on, without panties, so I could feel it the rest of the day."
a) Grace (9) 45%
b) Eva (4) 20%
c) Sky (3) 15%
d) Elis (4) 20%
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4) Who said, "I know finally that he loves me and that we are doing this to enrich and supplement our life together . . .
a) Elis (5) 25%
b) Tiggr (5) 25%
c) Eva (6) 30%
d) Grace (4) 20%
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5) Who said, "Me, me, me. It's all about me today?"
a) Bonnie (2) 10%
b) SuZQ (9) 45 %
c) Elis (2) 10%
d) Eva (7) 35%
How'd ya do??
I went with the most popular choice each time. Come on, have you got the papers graded yet, are you going to give us our scores today. Will this be on the final exam? Oh, wait, forgot where I was!
ReplyDeleteElis
Eva,
ReplyDeleteOK, so what are the correct answers? I'd rather be right than popular any day.
Bonnie~ Follow Directions!!! ROFL I love you Bonnie, honest.
ReplyDeleteElis~ ROFL
ReplyDeleteAlright I did crappy! I got Grace right but that's because that was one of my favorite post ever. I'll pay more attention and try again next week. Can I get renewal credits for this??
ReplyDeleteElis
I think I got 3 right, I'm not sure. I don't remember. I am positive I got two right. I think.
ReplyDelete2 out of 5... 40%... an F-. It was a fun class though!
ReplyDelete-Todd & Suzy
Eva, I know that I got Dante and Cassie right. I can't remember the rest.
ReplyDeleteWarm hugs,
Paul.
Elis~ That post of Grace's is one of my all time favorites also. I wish she'd write more like that!!!!
ReplyDeleteTheresa~ Maybe next time everyone should jot their answers down and hang on to it till the ansers come out.... or better yet, I'm thinking of not doing it as a poll...just clickable links so you know right away. What do you think of that idea?? Everyone??
Todd & Suzy~ Don't worry. There'll be a retest in a few days.
Paul~ Check again!!! Dante and Cassie aren't correct answers!!!