Tuesday, September 19, 2006

And the Survey Says..... Quiz #2 Answers


To see the results of how you all voted, go here.

Click on the one you thought was correct....

1. "True to form my former self never said a word assuming any good husband would read my mind and know what I was feeling."

a) Tiggr

b) Elis

c) Grace

d) SuZQ


2. "Stud? Are we horny today?"

a) Tiggr

b) Wind

c) SnN

d) Sparkle


3. "It wasn't terribly clear to me that the spreader bar was included with the ankle cuffs..."

a) Sparkle

b) Sky

c) Tiggr

d) Lily


4. "I am more connected to my being than I've been in a very long time. I'm proud of myself for my accomplishments."

a) SnN

b) Grace

c) SuZQ

d) CeeCi


5. "I laughed and laughed, I hugged his neck, and I felt so much relief."

a) Grace

b) CeeCi

c) Cassie

d) SnN


6. "Call it hormones. Call it the approach of a full moon."

a) Bonnie

b) Sky

c) Theresa

d) Sparkle


7. "....to conform to or attempt to compete with the slim-waisted, bountiful-boobed, long-legged model-types..."

a) Elis

b) Tiggr

c) Eva

d) Sky


8. "I'm sorry but I could just see this man on a mission..."

a) Elis

b) Tiggr

c) Theresa

d) Cassie



Well? How'd you do this time??

8 comments:

  1. Not a good night I only got three right (me, CeeCi and Cassie) and I screwed up my blog too. If anyone can tell me how to get the post back up where its supposed to be, I'm all ears!

    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eva,

    I have just finished reading through your achives up to date and think your blog is great. I have added you to my reading list and will be back.

    Take care,

    Luv,

    Lily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only got CeeCi, Cassie and me right. That was a lot of work...how'd you do that???

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I refuse to tell you how many I got right. That's because it's utterly shameful!

    I really need to read some more of these blogs. I feel I'm getting behind the times!

    hugs
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elis~ Your blog looks great again but next time if you're gonna break it, don't play with it!! I'm kidding. That's the only way we learn... trial and error and when it's more error than trial we scream really loud for CeeCi!!

    Hi Lily~ I'm so glad to have you here. Do come back often!!

    Theresa~ How'd I do what?

    Grace~ I do hope you got at least one or two right!!

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  6. How you set up that little answer thing! Where I was time and time again redirected to "wrong" you got the wrong answer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How you set up that little answer thing! Where I was time and time again redirected to "wrong" you got the wrong answer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Theresa~ Ohhhh.. that... I just did a google image search (of course) for "wrong answer" ... found one I liked and clicked on it. Then I clicked again on it and just linked all the wrong answers to that page.

    Eva

    ReplyDelete