
Last Saturday Adam had to work. He doesn't normally work on Saturdays. I wasn't thrilled about the idea but didn't say anything because I know what this project means to him. Anyhow, he let me sleep in and quietly left. When I woke and came downstairs I found the following note on my keyboard.... (coloring is his- he used two pens)
"Good Morning.
Warning:
Sex, Fucking, etc when I get home!
Love, Me"
Ya think he was trying to tell me something?
I had a few things to do that day. Nothing major but because I'm still adjusting to being back in the workforce AND because parents send their darlings to school with all kinds of germs so I'd been sick all week.... because of those two things the house had been sorely neglected. I hadn't run the vacuum all week and there were dishes piling up in the kitchen. I took care of those issues and spent time here... working on my blog. In fact as I type this it's still actually Saturday but if all goes as planned this won't post until Thursday or Friday after the fact.
Anyhow, eventually I was feeling tired so I went upstairs to lay down for a bit. Next thing I know guess who was in the room? I barely remember opening my eyes and seeing Adam in nothing but his undies. He had his back to the bed and was closing the bedroom door. I figured maybe he was tired, too.
Yeah, right.
That man never rests. He got in bed alright. And the rest is a blur. I remember my denim capris being yanked from me.... along with everything else I had on. The crop came out. The spanking was intense. The sex was awesome. I don't think I can share more than that.
Afterwards he made it perfectly clear that he was quite proud of the fact that he had yanked my pants down and warmed my ass. LOL Indeed he had. I told him to just put me back like he found me when he was done.
He decided he was hungry and wanted to go right then to a new restaurant in town. He figured we'd have better luck getting near the place since it was the middle of the afternoon. We'd tried on 3 other occasions since they'd opened but couldn't even squeeze our car in the parking lot.
He climbed out of bed and said "I am going to go fall down the steps now." That's his way of saying "Hot damn, that was some good sex and all feeling in my legs is gone." And indeed, it was some hot damn good sex.
He then announced he would approach the steps as our children did many years ago. I heard him sliding down one at a time on his butt. Finally I got out of bed figuring he was in the bathroom by now.
(It's an old house. When someone installed running water many years ago they were either too lazy or too poor to run the pipes to the second floor so all plumbing is on the first floor).
I had to laugh when I saw him sitting there... still on the steps... only half way down. He was pretty well spent.
I love those types of compliments. They mean more to me than any words he might speak.
And yes, we did make it to the restaurant for a late lunch... or would that be an early dinner? Doesn't matter. It was a glorious Saturday. THAT'S what matters.
As I said, it's actually still Saturday as I type this so I think I'm going to go finish that nap now.
That is what Saturdays are supposed to be about!
ReplyDeleteTheresa,
ReplyDeleteI do believe that you are correct!!
For sure it was a good one!!
Eva
Oh, what fun! Sounds like you got a good thrashing, as my hubby would call it. D
ReplyDeleteWhat a great Saturday!! Are you resting up for next weekend? *wink*
ReplyDeleteHugggs suzq
Hey D~ That is was and it felt oh, so good!! And it was absolutely amazing fun!!
ReplyDeleteSuZQ ~ It was a PERFECT Saturday unfortunately Adam's out of town this weekend. Next weekend our empty next won't be completely empty and honestly I don't know if Adam will even be home yet. It's going to be a long, long week or two.
Eva
What a way to start the weekend, Eva. We had a good 'un this morning - had a few things to bless. Nothing like a good ritual to get you in the mood :)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Sky
Sky~
ReplyDeleteYes it was an awesome way to start a weekend and here we are again... the weekend's here!! Yeah!!!
Eva