
To see the results of how you all answered go here.
To view the correct answers you must click on the links provided. Each name of a person is a link.
Here we go.....
1. "I am really feeling it today, my bottom is not red or anything but all the muscles seem to be aching like I had been on a long run or something."
Grace
Eva
Lily
Padme
2. "And what's this one to grow on, one to laugh about, one to make sure he got the number right... One for last year in case he forgot one, one for next year in case he loses count..."
Saradora
Sparkle
Bonnie
Elis
3. "When I saw him standing there, I just sighed, turned around, and presented my bottom to him."
Eva
Elis
Grace
Cassie
4. I have always been good at ignoring what is right in front of me if I didn’t want to see it.
Grace
Cassie
Elis
Padme
5. "I recently learned, much to my shock, that I have a fetish."
Elis
Tiggr
Dante
Grace
6. "I need it hard. I need it rough. I want to hear the crack of the paddle as it hits my ass hard."
Padme
Sky
Grace
Tiggr
7. "Mhmmmmm, mhmmmm, mhmmmm. I tell you, Campbell's Soup never tasted as good as that man looks!"
SuZQ
Anne Elizabeth
Saradora
Bonnie
8. "Every stroke that landed started out as a warm line across my skin but quickly escalated into a searing burn."
Eva
Bonnie
Tiggr
Bethie
This was such a cool quiz. I really enjoyed it. :)
ReplyDeleteBIG HUGS
~padme
I knew I had done pretty good on this one! I got 6 out of 8!! Only missed 1 and 7. I'm shooting for 100% next week!
ReplyDeleteElis
I didn't do very well but it was fun trying.
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Luv,
Lily.
I only got three right. But there is one I cannot believe now, that I missed it. It was fun.
ReplyDeleteTake care
Theresa
Hey, it's a nice surprise to do better than I thought I did... and coming off of an off-week for me, this isn't too bad. Love the game!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Tiggr
All I can say is, I suck at this game!
ReplyDelete:(
But the upside is, you've led me to some blogs I haven't read before!
Bravo!
grace
Nice game Eva, hopefully I'll do better at the next one.
ReplyDeleteWarm hugs,
Paul.
Hey everyone! I think if you even get two or three right that you're doing okay. I'm sure if someone fired a quiz at me like this I wouldn't do real swift either. I just think it's fun to think who the quotes most sounds like. I'm changing the format this weekend. Instead of doing it like a poll and then posting the answers I'm going to just do it answer style so you'll know immediately if you are correct or not. Let me know if you like it better, worse, or who the heck cares. LOL Thanks for all the great comments.
ReplyDeleteAnd Grace~ yes, that's exactly the idea... to get around to more blogs.
Eva