Monday, September 11, 2006

There's Nothing like the Letter L

Law - There's nothing like it to keep life bearable.

Letters - There's nothing like a little fun on Tuesdays.

Literature - There's nothing like a GOOD book now and then.

Loyalty - There's nothing like a true friend.

Lunch - There's nothing like it to give me a break from kids at work.

Leaves - There's nothing like watching the show they provide in October.

Legs - There's nothing like raising them....yikes... never mind.

Lynne - There's nothing like a friend who understands my weirdness.

Love - There's nothing like knowing you're loved when each day ends.

Lover - There's nothing like knowing he's there when each day ends.

Lust - There's nothing like it to make the above two that much more fun.

Learning - There's nothing like it when it's clicking in the classroom.

Leather - There's nothing like it at the end of the day..... hehehehe

Left - There's nothing like it to tell us which way to turn.

Lemons - There's nothing like it added to iced tea.

Lemonade - There's nothing like it on a hot summer day.

Lungs - There's nothing like lungs to keep us from feeling suffocated. Duh.

Letters - There's nothing like it... whether it comes in the mail or the email.

Lettuce - There's nothing like it on a burger.

Lint brush - There's nothing like it when I'm in a hurry to leave for work and discover the cat slept on the clothes I laid out the night before.

Light bulbs - There's nothing like it when the sun goes down.

Lightening - There's nothing like a free fireworks display!!

Lilacs - There's nothing like the small of lilacs in the spring to let us know that all has been renewed.

Linen - There's nothing like the oh, so popular fresh linen/clean cotton scents that everyone makes their product in now days.

Lips - There's nothing like using them for kissing the one you love best.

Listening - There's nothing like it when it comes to opening the floodgate of communication.

Living Room - There's nothing like it when relaxation is needed.

Lotion - There's nothing like it when the winter takes it's tole on human skin.



Well that's my L list. I thought it was pretty good until I read SuZQ's list. Whew. That girl is hot, hot, hot!!!



9 comments:

  1. Great list! Had to think for a while to come up with one you didn't have. All 'we' could think of was... Lick and Lesbian. Ha, not hard to figure out which one of us came up with those!

    :)
    -Todd & Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list, Eva! There are so many great "L" words, aren't there? I bet we'll all come up with "lust" and "leather" and "lover" (WE have a one-track mind!). but you had a bunch that I never thought of. Good job! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that was a great one! If SuzQ's is better I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great L list Eva, if SuZQ is even better I just have to visit.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was an awesome list, Eva. I thoroughly enjoyed it and SuZQ's!

    **Big Hugs**
    ♥ CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Eva! You've outdone yourself with this list... this would have taken me hours... kudos to you!!

    Great job!!

    TTFN,
    Tiggr

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eva - great list. Just dropping by during a brief lull. Hope all is well, talk with you soon. D

    ReplyDelete