It had been a rough week. There had been no sex. There had been no spankings. For one thing it had been THAT time of the month. For another thing I had just returned to work so I was pretty wiped out. And for yet one more thing, Adam has a very rough month coming up at work. I understand and I will be patient. We'll do what we can, when we can until his project is complete. Then life will return to normal. Maybe. Hopefully.At the end of the week he brought out the crop. I was delighted and very willing. We ended up in bed where he put me on my knees and alternated between the crop and his hand. It was lovely and erotic. He said it was my good girl spanking for the blow job I'd given him when he got home from work.
He spanked and spanked and spanked some more. My butt was burning and I was loving every sting. He took time to rub and tease and then he spanked some more.
Then it happened. My heart is absolutely sinking. I only hope we can make it better.
Right in the middle of spanking me Adam ran to the foot of the bed. I couldn't figure out what he was doing. He came back and spanked some more with his hand. Then he went back to the crop. And then again he ran to the foot of the bed.
Oh no!! I suddenly realized what was going on. My crop.... my precious, wonderful crop had fallen apart.
You know that little flappy thing on the end? It flew right off. Twice.
I was devastated.
Adam said some super glue will probably fix it. I said, "Fine. Fix it. NOW!!!"
He couldn't find the glue.
He promised me he'd go get some the next day.
I'm addicted to that dang crop. I can't go very long without it before I start getting mean and cranky.... so think good thoughts for it, would you??And quit laughing.
I'm not laughing Eva... I swear I'm not.. no way... uh uh. :D --SuZQ
ReplyDelete(I hope your beloved crop is fixed soon!)
I would never laugh at your misfortune! I am choking with the effort not to, but I won't laugh!
ReplyDeleteI have been looking at them on line you may have to order another one.
But I hope you can glue it back together for the time being!
I'm not laughing, (hehehehehe)
Elis
I really wouldn't laugh if I had one!
Eva,
ReplyDeleteYou have to put SuperGlue on your Gratitude Tuesday for the letter S and link back to this story--it is hilarious!
(I'm not laughing, I'm snickering. Is that acceptable? If not send me a crop so I can be spanked with it!!!! Okay send me a crop anyway! *grin*)
SNN
Hrmp! I would NEVER laugh! I'm completely outraged that anyone would even THINK of laughing! This is absolutly the saddest story I've ever read.
ReplyDeleteOk, Out loud. I would never think of laughing OUT loud. That's what I meant, I meant I would never laugh out loud, so people could hear me.
Oh crap. My son wants to know whats so funny. I gotta run now!
HUGS!
grace, who's really really not laughing. It's more of a giggle, a chuckle even. Not a laugh. Nope, there is NO laughing going on here.
Spankus Interruptus! And yes, I'm laughing!!!
ReplyDeleteWhere were you when the flapper flew?
Over his knee squealed she!
He swung at his tart
Until the crop flew apart
Now where can that damned glue be?
Go buy a new one, this one's a trophy now!
**Big Hugs**
♥ CeeCi
Eva,
ReplyDeleteLaugh? Moi? Oh yeah.
This would be cause for celebration at our house, at least by me. I can proudly claim that my bottom has proven to be tougher than quite a few spanking implements over the years.
Randy has over time developed an eye for sturdier spanking toys. We bought our crop at a tack shop. He wanted to test it in the store! I thought I would die from embarrassment, but we got through it somehow. I suspect the proprietor had seen that routine before.
The upside is that a new toy inevitably means new toy testing, and that inevitably means, well, you know the rest...
Hugs,
Bonnie
I'm sorry, but I couldn't quit laughing. I was reading and reading, I was getting more and more worried. Had Adam hurt his back...was there a bug he was after, had someone walked in on you. Then I read it and this picture just flashes in my head. Thanks guys I needed a good laugh out loud morning! Hope you get it fixed.
ReplyDeleteI don't think superglue will last long (hehehe!!!) You just have to go to a tack shop and buy a really good one - and that means trying before you buy - you know it has to feel just right.... ;)
ReplyDeleteAnd no, I'm not laughing (anymore, hehehe!!!)
Come on Eva, I'm only human, dear girl yes I more than chuckled, but it is a fine post. :-)
ReplyDeleteHope your month won't be as rough as you fear, and I'm thinking very positive thoughts for your favourite crop. :-)
Warm hugs,
Paul.
You all are plain evil, evil, evil!!! Nah, I laughed my butt off too!!
ReplyDeleteCeeCi~ I loved your limerick!! How DO you think of these things??
Thanks everyone for your comments!! It was another fun post.
Eva
Please come to my blog and read about the day you gals have given to me....starting the day with laughter!
ReplyDeleteTheresa~ I'm on my way there now....
ReplyDeleteEva,
ReplyDeleteYes, the tack shop is definitely the way to go... they are built for HORSES' rumps there, after all, so are much surdier (and cheaper, too). Besides, one lasts a very long time, even when swung with great ferocity... I should know, me and my poor bottom!
And yes, CeeCi is a genius... she must have too much time on her hands these days!
Hugs,
Tiggr
Tiggr~
ReplyDeleteThe problem is, I don't know if we even have a store like that in this area... and I'm not so sure I want to be seen buying a crop there!! You know what I mean?? LOL
Eva