| You Are 64% Control Freak |
![]() You are a pretty major control freak, though you may not know it. While your confidence is inspiring, your bossy ways tend to scare people off. |
Are You A Control Freak?
Bossy ways? I'm really not bossy but I do believe that typically if you meet me, you will not like me. People have claimed that I'm stubborn but really, I don't think that I am. I just think I'm RIGHT. There's a difference, ya know. And honestly, I'm kidding. I don't believe I'm right about much.
And confident? Me? Hardly.
I suppose I may appear so to some but for the most part when given a chance to speak up, I will simply sit and observe. Every year my boss puts in my evaluation that I need to share more of my ideas. I'm always afraid others will think my ideas are dumb... especially since one coworker looks at me and says things like "why would you do it that way?" Like I'm an idiot or something. Ah, but I'm on to her because three times she took my idea and claimed it as her own after making me feel stupid.
No, I've never ratted her out but it makes me want to say to my boss "well I have done that but so and so steals my thoughts." I've learned to just not share... to just do and people will notice.
Control freak? Yeah I guess I am in some ways. And really since I started taking zoloft... well that drug has done wonders for me. People could probably poop on my floors and I'd laugh. Well not really but I am much calmer than I used to be. My friends refer often to my pre-zoloft days as opposed to my post zoloft days.
Anyhow, I suppose I am controlling in some things but really, I hate to think of myself as a freak. I used to get enough of that "freaky feeling" when it came to spanking. I don't like feeling freaky in other areas as well! LOL
In reality, I'm not a control freak. I don't have to be in control. The one thing I can't stand is being out of control. There's a difference. I don't' have to drive the car .... I don't have to be behind the wheel BUT check out this situation... I definitely could NOT even be a passenger in this vehicle. No way. No how. It's too much loss of control.
Could you do it?
And confident? Me? Hardly.
I suppose I may appear so to some but for the most part when given a chance to speak up, I will simply sit and observe. Every year my boss puts in my evaluation that I need to share more of my ideas. I'm always afraid others will think my ideas are dumb... especially since one coworker looks at me and says things like "why would you do it that way?" Like I'm an idiot or something. Ah, but I'm on to her because three times she took my idea and claimed it as her own after making me feel stupid.
No, I've never ratted her out but it makes me want to say to my boss "well I have done that but so and so steals my thoughts." I've learned to just not share... to just do and people will notice.
Control freak? Yeah I guess I am in some ways. And really since I started taking zoloft... well that drug has done wonders for me. People could probably poop on my floors and I'd laugh. Well not really but I am much calmer than I used to be. My friends refer often to my pre-zoloft days as opposed to my post zoloft days.
Anyhow, I suppose I am controlling in some things but really, I hate to think of myself as a freak. I used to get enough of that "freaky feeling" when it came to spanking. I don't like feeling freaky in other areas as well! LOL
In reality, I'm not a control freak. I don't have to be in control. The one thing I can't stand is being out of control. There's a difference. I don't' have to drive the car .... I don't have to be behind the wheel BUT check out this situation... I definitely could NOT even be a passenger in this vehicle. No way. No how. It's too much loss of control.
Could you do it?
Toyota - Do you believe??? - video powered by Metacafe

I took the quiz too and I am only a 20% control freak. I told Sky it took way too much energy to be in control. I used to be on committees at school we worked so hard to do things well and were nearly always ignored. I finally realized no one cared what I thought so I just stay in my room and teach the kids I get (I really like that part) and just let other who enjoy it be in control.
ReplyDeleteThe car, however, I would take control of that situation by not being in the car at all!!!
Elis
I've got you all beat... I took this quiz a while back and ranked something like 78% (or higher?)... but then, I've recently discovered just how much of a control freak I really am.
ReplyDeleteI sure am trying to give it up but tus far just am not doing too well... I'm still terrified of giving up control to anyone but Dante and even then, well, there are issues (all of which are mine exclusively).
I'm working on it, and have some plans to help me do this, but we shall see. I'm trying for now just not to rush to action, to slow down, to just BE a lot more, and act a lot less.
Big hugs!
Tiggr
Eva,
ReplyDeleteSometimes I wonder if spankos in general aren't into control. It may just be that we are controlling and that is why we like to give up control when we are spanked.
Hey, Zoloft? I took that for 4 years. Yes it was wonderful. After my divorce, my doctor changed me to Effexor and I love it since it doesn't have the sexual side effects. Being on antidepressants help me be more who I was meant to be.
SNN
Agree that spankees often do like to control things. Not saying that's true of YOU... the test did that already! lol.
ReplyDeleteSuzy scored a 60%... though complained that test needed to be changed, they should ask this... but not that... yada-yada-yada.
:)
-Todd & Suzy
Hey Todd, get Suzy to write one and post it for us!
ReplyDeleteEva, it was only to be expected - hehehe! I was disappointed with my 48% but unsurprised!
You have got to stop doing this to me. My son thinks I have lost it. He hears me laughing out loud and comes to find me staring at a computer screen! I love the part about your co-worker stealing your thoughts. Be careful how you word that one, they may want you on more than Zoloft. Zoloft never worked for me, Welbutrin 150 nor 300. I gave up.
ReplyDeleteI am fine not driving the car. I just can't be a passenger with my son. I can't explain it.
I am a 40% control freak. They say I have a nice balance. Ha! I am with you though. I don't have to be in control, I just hate feeling out of control.
Great post as always! That was one heck of a teeter totter!
Hugs
Theresa
ps Zoloft comes up under spell check as "Zoo"!!!!!
Fun quiz, I have put my result on my blog. I was so excited that I have actually worked out how to put it on my blog - I am not very techincal you see.
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Luv,
Lily.
I must be losing my touch, I'm only a 44% control freak.
ReplyDeleteI was on anti- depressants for a while after Mel died, didn't like them, they made me sing, considering that I can't sing, well you can imagine, I nearly became a hermit.
Warm hugs Eva,
Paul.
I meant to go find out about the control today, but work got in the way.
ReplyDeleteAnd that car? Ohno! Not in this lifetime!
Elis~ You and me both. I think that car is fake. WHO in their right mind would REALLY do that?
ReplyDeleteTiggr~ I hear you. There was a time when even I would admit that I was a horrible control freak. Now? Well I like to thing I've come a long way and those who know me best would tell you that I have. And like I said, being in control isn't have as improtant to me as the thought of being OUT OF control. Hang in there.
SNN~ I believe you are right. I would bet that a lot of us have very controlling positions in life so when we get behind the closed doors we want someone else to make our decisions and do our thinking... at least that's how I feel at times. And hey... what sexual side effects?? Email me!
Todd & Suzy~ Hey now!! Yeah okay. I guess the quiz did say it. And Suzy's right... they didn't need to ask some of that stuff. OUCH.
Sky~ Disappointed as in you expected it to be lower? Or higher?
Theresa~ LOL at the zoo/zoloft thing. Go figure. I tell people "I'm medicated for your protection."
Lily~ Good for you!! You go, girl!! I will be checking out your blog shortly!
Paul~ I'm laughing out loud. I can't sing either so maybe we could do a duet together!!
Maggie~ Not in this lifetime either!! How you doin' today??
Eva