Dear Tom,Of course you have no clue who I am. How could you? Cassie has hid me and many others from you for quite some time. I don't always agree with that and wish she would be upfront and honest with you about who she's talking to online. I'm always afraid that one day she'll just stop posting. Or worse.... that I'll click on her link and her blog will be gone. We'll all know that you know at that point.
Yes. She's been on here talking about spanking. My hope is that if the day comes that you find out the whole truth... granted, she's told you only part of the truth. Yes, she's made friends from all around the country and even across the pond. And yes, I understand that you would not be pleased to know that parts of your most intimate private life have been exposed for all of us to read. I understand that. And I do agree that Cassie has a good sound spanking coming for not being upfront and completely honest with you. But my hope... my hope is that if the day comes that you find her out that you will allow her to bring you here to my site - I know she'll remember if the time comes - to read this letter to you. And I hope that maybe others will follow suit and write one too and then if she ever needs a flood of letters, they will be there for her.... for you to see what she means to all of us. I want mine posted here before it's too late and I really hope to see "Letters to Tom" popping up here and there.
I thank you for reading. Now I'll tell you what I really want to say.
You've got every right to be angry. Cassie has hidden something very important from you. And we all know that she has a trip over your knee coming for sure. And I have no right whatsoever to suggest how you run your house and your relationship with Cassie but I just ask that you listen for just a minute to what she means to me.
I thought there was something wrong with me. What woman in her right mind would agree to allowing her husband to spank her?? And not only agree to it, but WANT it, crave it, need it? I thought I was all alone. Then I found Cassie and all the rest. And I knew I wasn't alone. I knew that I was OKAY!!!! That has been totally freeing for me. I've quit trying to ignore who I really am because I know there are so many other NORMAL women just like me out there. And we need each other.
We can't have these relationships in our "real world" because we have no idea who is safe to talk to about these things. We only have THIS world where we can be known and talk but remain anonymous at the same time.
Yes, she's told us details about your spanking life. We've laughed with her. We've told her "you had that coming to you." And she's done the same. She once told me that the day would come where I would not be able to stop the tears during a spanking.. and to just release them and be thankful for my husband when that spanking comes. That was a woman speaking from experience ... and her experience means so very much to me. I'm still waiting for that day. It will come and I'll know it's okay to cry when it does because Cassie has encouraged me by her words and examples to be the right kind of wife.
Oh sure, if she were forced to quit hanging out online with us, we'd carry on. Our spankings would continue but it all would be lacking. Sometimes we women need each other to say "It's okay. You're not alone. You aren't the only one." If I didn't have these women to laugh with.... talk with.... share with.... my life would not be what it is right now. And what is it? My marriage is flying high because of spanking. We all know what it does for us.... but I need others to say "it's OKAY!!!"
Obviously you're reading this now because you found her out. I just want to ask you to take some time and read our blogs a bit before you make her quit talking with us. Read the comments too. She'll show you which ones to read. If after you've read them and you still feel she must stop talking with us, then she must stop but I hope ... I desperately hope that you will see how much of a teacher, friend, mentor she is to all of us.
I have talked in circles. For that I apologize. I just want this to be on my blog .... just in case.....
Cassie's friend,
Eva
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Posted with Cassie's blessing....
And here's a letter from Elis
This is such a nice letter, and a great idea!
ReplyDeleteCassie, is it ok if I write one?
PLEASE??
grace
Lovely post Eva - Cassie said she wouldn't show Tom my blog-probably a case of TMI ;), so there's not much point in me writing to him, is there?
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I have also offered her space at our other portal if she should ever need it...:)
Hugs
Sky
Grace~ I can't answer for Cassie but her response to me when I asked her permission to post this was enthusiastic. I would say that until you hear from her, it's probably okay to get started. I'm pretty sure she won't mind!!
ReplyDeleteSky~ My biggest fear for Cassie is that if Tom finds out, he'll not only take her keys from her but her keyboard also and leave her no access to us whatsoever. I don't want to see that happen!!!
Eva
Eva,
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic idea! We just can't lose Cassie. I feel sure she could at least get him to read these if he found out. I'll email her and then write mine.
You are amazing!
Elis
What a lovely idea and letter Eva. I certainly endorse all you say, very much so.
ReplyDeleteAs a retired Dom and H of H, I have hopes that Tom might take note.
Very well done that girl.
Ask Adam to give you a good girl tonight, I think you have earned it.
Big warm hugs,
Paul.
It is a great idea!
ReplyDeleteLovely idea, simply lovely!
ReplyDeleteMy blog is way too over the top for Tom's viewing "pleasure" so I will instead write a personal leter and pass it along. But you have the perfect sort of site for him to see!!
I just hope this all comes out OK in the end... those two are so perfectly matched. He just needs to allow her a bit of expressive freedom in the safety and anonymity of the Internet. Hopefully we will be reading and sharing with Cassie for many years to come! Beautiful idea!!
Big hugs,
Tiggr
Thanks everyone!! And be sure to come back here and let us all know if you post a letter to tom. And Tiggr, I'd be happy to post yours here on my site with mine.
ReplyDeleteEva
Eva,
ReplyDeleteWhat you are trying to do for me is unbelievable. I have had so few women friends over the years that this is so hard for me to take in. No matter what happens this experience will remain in my heart forever.
You are a most special person.
Cassie
fantastic idea! I agree with all you've said. You are such a wonderful friend to care so much. I had an idea, for those who don't have a website, or whose is not appropriate for Tom's viewing, maybe they could submit their letters to you to either collect or post? I don't know if you'd want to do that or not, I would, but no-one knows me yet as I just got an identity after being anonymous for a long time.
ReplyDeleteThanks for being such a wonderful caring person and for your absolutely wonderful website.
you are truely a wonderful special person
Caryagal
Cassie~ you are so very special to us. Just tryin' to keep ya around!!
ReplyDeleteCaryagal~ Welcome! No more anon, eh? Fantastic!! Next thing you know, you'll be bloggin' with the rest of us!!
Great idea!! I'd be happy to post ANY and ALL letters' to Tom!!
Eva
Hi there.
ReplyDeleteThen here is an other letter to Tom. I expect you will be okay with that. And btw is there something special about teachers, there are so many in the spanking scene? I'm one too ;))
Dear Tom,
I'm from over the pond and reading several blogs. I don't have a spanking blog but a vanilla. However, we are true spankers indeed. My husband, a "Tom" too, reads my blog and sometimes posts an entry.
The reason I like to read Cassie's especially, is because of her naughtiness after so many years of marriage. I recognize a part of me. We are married a long time too.
So be very careful Tom. Surely she needs a spanking for this. But without blogging she should miss a part of her life, I think.
Danielle
Danielle~ Thanks for stopping by and speaking up!! I'll leave your letter to Tom right here in the comments.
ReplyDeleteEva