Yes, indeed... woman, just where ARE you hiding the REAL Eva??? Come on, now, fess up, or you are REALLY gonna get it... oh, yeah, that's what you want... nevermind. Just bring the old Eva back... she is missed!
Will Adam be working through the weekend, too? Maybe you & he could make a "date" for a late night spanking - set the timer for 3 AM. Spend 30-45 minutes catching up. Find a way to connect during this stressful time. He's focused, you need to show him how he's missed. D :)
D~ Unfortunately yet Adam will be working through the weekend and besides that the nest isn't empty this weekend.
Theresa~ At least I can say the worst of it's over but I don't know when life will be back to normal.
Sky~ Keep laughing for me. I think I've forgotten how.
Grace~ Sounds like a plan. I think we all should just go on strike!!
Paul~ I'm not sure if ice packs are gonna help this time!
Thanks all... you brighten my day. I had to stop mid post because my children walked in to visit for a few. That's why there's two comment thingies here from me.
I don't think it will work, but I guess you could give it a try. I'll be glad when Adam spanks your butt too. We all want the real Eva back!
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Elis
Yes, indeed... woman, just where ARE you hiding the REAL Eva??? Come on, now, fess up, or you are REALLY gonna get it... oh, yeah, that's what you want... nevermind. Just bring the old Eva back... she is missed!
ReplyDeleteBig hugs,
Tiggr
Oh Eva, that is so cute !!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHope Adam comes home soon !
Warm bottoms ahead !
Sincerely,
Anne Elizabeth
Eva,
ReplyDeleteI've heard of a sit-down strike, but yours is more of a not-gonna-be-able-to-sit-down strike.
I wish you well with your quest for fire.
Hugs,
Bonnie
Eva,
ReplyDeleteHow cute the picture is with your puppy dogs. They look so comfortable. That is comfortable as in what you won't be when you get your spanking! *grin*
SNN
you're gonna be sooo sorry! Looks like the puppies are happy, though!
ReplyDeleteWill Adam be working through the weekend, too? Maybe you & he could make a "date" for a late night spanking - set the timer for 3 AM. Spend 30-45 minutes catching up. Find a way to connect during this stressful time. He's focused, you need to show him how he's missed. D :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like a plan to me....when is he coming home??? Hopefully very soon!
ReplyDeleteCute pups!
Hehehe!!!!
ReplyDeleteA bed strike. What a fantastic idea. Why didn't I think of that?
ReplyDeleteYou always have the good ideas, it's just not fair.
I'm thinking of going to bed too. Just until Adam comes home to spank you, of course!
HUGS!
grace
What are your sheets made of Eva, asbestos, they had better be, where to I send the icepack.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Paul.
Elis~ I'm not letting Adam anywhere near my butt!! (See today's post)
ReplyDeleteTiggr~ I can't find her either. Please let me know if you see her!!
Anne Elizabeth~ I dunno. At this point it's going to be tough to readjust.
Bonnie~ I think the fire's out.
SNN~ *whispering* Don't tell anyone but that's not me. I don't have any dogs. It's just a picture I googled.
SuZQ~ I'm not feeling sorry yet.
D~ Unfortunately yet Adam will be working through the weekend and besides that the nest isn't empty this weekend.
ReplyDeleteTheresa~ At least I can say the worst of it's over but I don't know when life will be back to normal.
Sky~ Keep laughing for me. I think I've forgotten how.
Grace~ Sounds like a plan. I think we all should just go on strike!!
Paul~ I'm not sure if ice packs are gonna help this time!
Thanks all... you brighten my day. I had to stop mid post because my children walked in to visit for a few. That's why there's two comment thingies here from me.