I did.I saw Bonnie.
I swear. It was her.
Adam and I were sitting in a restaurant last night enjoying a nice Chinese dinner. We knew it was going to be our last quality time together for a week or two as Adam is now away on business and won't be home till his project is complete.
Anyhow, I nearly choked on a bite of Peanut Chicken when she and Randy walked in.
They were talking and holding hands as they followed the hostess to their table which was directly behind Adam. As she removed her blazer she turned and made eye contact with me. (Admit it Bonnie. You knew it was me as much as I knew it was you).
What was the give away?
I'll tell you what gave her away. Her cute ass. The jeans her cute ass was in. AND that's not all... there was the black shirt to complete the signature avatar of our very own Bonnie.
Bet you all didn't know that's really a Harley-Davidson Motorcycle shirt she's wearing. It is. I swear. It's just plain on the back.
Guess what else? I don't think she would ever tell us this, but Randy is shaved bald. Even at that, he is a very handsome, respectable looking biker.... complete with leather vest and chains.
And, don't tell Bonnie I said this but I don't think she really writes for a living. I think she sells naughty nighties or maybe she does singing telegrams. I'm not sure what she does but she and Randy are definitely bikers. I strongly suspect that the matching Harleys we saw in the parking lot when we left belong to them. But IF she really is a writer then I'm guessing she does the nighties on the side........ in her free time, of course.No kidding. I choked.
Okay. Seriously. Does this happen to the rest of you? Do you see people and things, hear things that make you think of someone you know in blogland and wonder if "maybe, just maybe" ..... but then you think "nah...couldn't be?"
Do you remember my trip to the adult store a month ago? It happened then too. I even look at my coworkers and wonder. And people in the grocery store. Church. Everywhere. I swear. You guys are everywhere!!
Please tell me I'm not the only one. Please tell my that you, too, have stopped and smiled and thought "nah... couldn't possibly be." And then it takes all your strength to not walk up to the person and say "Excuse me but have you had your buns toasted lately?"
And you think I'm joking? I'm telling you if I'd had a camera last night..... and IF I'd had the nerve to snap a picture you all would be saying "Oh, my gravy," just like Theresa says, "It is Bonnie."
And as Elis once said, will you please crawl out of my head. It's crowded in there.
Oh, well.
At least now I have a face to go with the ass.... I mean avatar.
Yes! I do this all the time!! I know our school nurse is out here somewhere. She may not have a blog yet but I bet she comments. I think I see Cassie a lot. And I know I have spotted Grace a time or two. I haven't seen you yet, Eva, but I keep looking. The only reason I can force myself to go to the gym sometimes is to see Paul!
ReplyDeleteWouldn't it be hoot if we did stumble across someone!
Hugs,
Elis
We don't regularly read any blog that originates here in Arizona, so... we don't find ourselves thinking we might have bumped into a blogging friend. Often wonder if someone we meet is a spanko though. Little things they do make you go, hmmmm? And often run into something that reminds us of something that was blogged about. Of course, we don't hang around in sex shops though... which probably decreases our odds of bumping into a fellow blogger. [grin]
ReplyDelete-Todd & Suzy
Eva,
ReplyDeleteI'm the Maidenform Woman. You never where I'll turn up! :D
Next time, be sure to try the sesame chicken!
Hugs,
Bonnie
It's a nice fantasy but no more than that. Bonnie may like snow but only in St. Moritz, Chamonix or maybe Aspen. Certainly not in "your snowbelt". And she is a writer. Watch the use of the language, the synonims etc... Selling sexy lingerie ? No, no time. She is not a moonlighter.
ReplyDeleteYeah I don't think I do this either. Probably like a.s.s said, no one lives in Georgia. But I have a theory the majority of the spankos are in the Mid West. Then there is quite a good sprinkling in NY, NJ, CA, and FL. Believe me I've done the research.
ReplyDeleteWe've researched the ~where do spankos~ live question also, and have concluded that 99.998% of them live 8 or more hours from our front door.
ReplyDelete:)
-Todd & Suzy
You'll have to travel a long way to meet up with Raven & I, Eva!!! Seriously, I don't think there are as many spankos/bloggers living in rural Devon as there should be - we'd give the "Young Farmers" a run for their money!!
ReplyDeleteHaving said tha, the Bdsm scene is far more closely linked up - after all, there are more 'munches' to go to than 'spanking parties', I'd imagine. ;)
Hugs
Sky
PS - Elis's blog's down - is all well with her?
I haven't had this experience, evr. I imagine it's rather unnerving at first. I agree with Elis, it would be something to actually find someone! D
ReplyDeleteI don't usually look for "you" guys, but I do look for other spankos. So if you see a tall blonde staring at your butt, it's not that she is that interested in your butt, she's just trying to decide if your butt gets spanked.
ReplyDeleteHUGS!
Hi Eva, Raven and Sky live in rural Devon, I live in the far west of Cornwall. The UK is the supposedly the home of our kink so where are we all. I have never thought that I've bumped into a fellow spanko blogger, I'd love that.
ReplyDeleteWarm hugs,
Paul.
Elis~ you really do understand me. LOL
ReplyDeleteTodd & Suzy~ I don't read any blogs from my state either. I know exactly what you mean about going "hmmm" when someone does something that makes you think they might be a spanko. Years ago I read a story about a woman who went into a sauna with just a towel wrapped around her. There was another woman in there and she was praying this other person didn't notice her marks. The woman did notice though and ask "Cane?" And when she looked at the woman who also had some visible markings she laughed and said "no, crop." I have no idea where I read that or if it was true. Probably was in some online story or something.
Bonnie~ Actually if you'd looked closer you would have seen there was a bite or two of sesame chicken on my plate. I think I like General Tso's better though. It's a bit zippier. Maidenform Woman... must be before my time. I had to look it up. LOL
Tom~ Ya never know. Anyone of us could have the rest fooled. LOL Sersiouly though, I know she's a writer. I do hope folks weren't really taking this post seriously. I think maybe I better blog something to make sure that they know I was just havin' some fun. Hey, aren't you a new face here? I hope you'll come back a lot!!
Theresa~ Research? Tell me more. I think that we are EVERYWHERE.
Todd & Suzy` Oh, I'm sure. I would be shocked to find any near me.
Sky~ Munches? What's that?? Do you think that the BDSMers are more open than the spankos? Seems like they don't care who knows where we spankers hide behind anything possible to keep people from knowing who we are. Could be the reason why we have no clue.... except I keep hearing about these shadow lane parties here in the states. Not that I would go. Nope. Not me. I'm a closet spankee. Elis is fine... she's gone for the weekend. Seems like earlier today all the blogs were down that haven't gone beta. I could get to the beta ones okay but not the rest.
Diane~ Nah, it's not unnerving in the least. It's totally amusing. And for me it would be like a dog that chases cars. I mean what would a dog do if he actually caught the car? And what would I do if I actually came face to face with one of these bloggers? I'll tell ya what I would do.... I'd deny everything!!! ROFL
Grace~ LOL Ha! I've done that. And I'll tell ya what else I've done... when some woman is all mouthy in public I look at her husband and think "do us all a favor and just spank her already, would ya?"
Paul~ From what I understand it's more acceptable over there than here. I'm with you though, it would be a kick to actually meet someone. Then again, it's back to the dog catching the car thing... LOL
Hugs to all!!!
Eva