We interrupt our regularly scheduled blog in order to bring you this special presentation. Please join the celebration as we throw a surprise party for Bonnie, the spanko blogger!!
Todd & Suzy~ You don't need to steal the paddles. You can just take them but then I must warn you that you will be the recipient of stolen property!! LOL I found them doing a - what else - google image search for "birthday spanking"
Happy birthday bonnie!! Yeah!! I'll have to head over and wish her a happy bd on her blog.
ReplyDelete:)
BIG HUGS
~padme
Bonnie is a great gal, and this was very cool!
ReplyDeleteHey... where did you get the red-white-blue paddles? Could we steal them?
:)
~Todd & Suzy
That is adorable, Eva ! What a nice birthday present for you to give Bonnnie !!!
ReplyDeleteSincerely,
Anne Elizabeth
Ummm I want cake. I'll pop over and wish Bonnie a good one. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteTheresa
Great idea! I'll stop by Bonnie's for congratulations, too. D :}
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by everyone!!!
ReplyDeleteTodd & Suzy~ You don't need to steal the paddles. You can just take them but then I must warn you that you will be the recipient of stolen property!! LOL I found them doing a - what else - google image search for "birthday spanking"
Eva
Eva,
ReplyDeleteThank you, and everyone else too! What a lovely surprise. It's been a marvelous day (and the night is still young!).
Big hugs,
Bonnie
Bonnie~ You're very welcome. Can't wait to hear about that "young night."
ReplyDelete