Have I ever told you that Adam is a funny, funny man?He makes me laugh all the time. I suppose you'd have to know him as I do to appreciate the things about him which I find to be hilarious. And I suppose that many of our situations are of the "guess you had to be there" type.
He's amusing. He can amuse himself. He can amuse others. And he easily amuses me. The crop amuses him. And it's been turning up in the darnedest places.
The other morning as I got out of the shower, there he stood holding it, grinning from ear to ear. As I said, it amuses him. I don't think he can hold it in his hand without smiling.
When I saw him standing there, I just sighed, turned around, and presented my bottom to him. It can pack a mighty sting on a wet rear end. And I was in a position where I could watch his expression the whole time. He never quit smiling.
Amusing. He amused me. He amused himself. He rather reminds me of an abstract artist presenting a swath of strokes for the viewer's eyes. Those would be his eyes only, of course. But he goes fast a while. He backhands it a while. He does all sorts of things. And I - naturally - love it all.
So yesterday he - as promised - bought some Super Glue. He put it to use on the flapless crop while I napped. When I woke and came downstairs there the crop was - on display in the corner at the bottom of the steps.
"Is it fixed?" I asked.
"I think so but it needs to set up a while."
"Set up a while? It's Super Glue!"
That stuff is set up before you can even put the cap back on.
I went to the kitchen and began to fill the sink to wash the few dishes that were in it. He followed.... with the crop... grinning from ear to ear.
As I began to wash the dishes ... SWAT.
"Didn't hurt," I teased.
SWAT!!! SWAT!!! SWAT!!!!
"Still didn't hurt."
Of course he was smiling the entire time as he then delivered 12 or so rapid fire smacks to my bottom.
"Still didn't hurt."
He laughed and then pulled up a leg of my loosely fitting shorts and delivered three rather intense blows to my bared (to him) bottom. Yowsa.
"Still didn't hurt." I lied.
He then delivered a bunch of rapid fire smacks to my bare bottom as he still had a hold of my shorts.
"Ouch."
He was satisfied and walked a few steps away and let me continue the dishes.
When I looked over at him I couldn't help but bust out laughing.
There he stood twirling the crop. He twirled it over his head. He twirled it under his arm. He got better and better as he went gaining more and more control over his actions.

I laughed like an idiot.
He twirled it like a freakin' drum major showing off what he can do with a baton.
And truly, I suppose you just had to be there.
Gosh, I love that man.
Amusing. Love how you guys can keep spanking so fresh and fun. Cute Donald Duck too. Reminded us a picture we stumbled across recently... a woman getting a spanking from a guy in a full Donald Duck costume And Donald had a HUGE smile on his face.
ReplyDelete-Todd & Suzy
Oh I bet you are a fun couple to spend time with! Adam sound delightful and I can just picture you in a classroom. I assume you have to teach math!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Cassie
What a fun post, Eva. Thanks for the giggle!
ReplyDeleteI dated the drum major when I was in high school. He was sweet but I expect you and Adam had a lot more fun that we did!
ReplyDeleteLet's hear it for super glue! Have you had the nerve to try the dolphin again?!
Elis
Todd and Suzy~ It's fun. Even when it's not fun, it's still fun.
ReplyDeleteCassie~ You assume correctly. Wonder what the first clue was. LOL You and Tom are awesome also. We should do dinner sometime. LOL
SuZQ~ you're quite welcome!!!
Elis~ You dated the drum major? Too funny. And you do realize the the dolphin and super glue shoule NEVER be discussed in the same sentence!! LOL No, I haven't given him his second chance yet. I'm skeered!! LOL
Eva
Eva,
ReplyDeleteI can see I should have joined the band!
Hugs,
Bonnie
Bonnie~ Nah... something tells me you've never had a problem making your own kind of music!!!! (for the record - I WAS in the band)
ReplyDeleteThanks for a lovely and charming post, you and Adam are a lovely couple.
ReplyDeleteBig hugs,
Paul.
WTG Eva!! You two are certainly having a lot of fun with the crop... ;)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Sky
Paul~ Thank you, that's very sweet of you to say.
ReplyDeleteSky~ You bet we are!! And so far the super glue is holding!