Sunday, September 10, 2006

A Blogger's Pop Quiz

Schools been in a couple weeks now......

It's time for a quiz..... answers will be posted Wednesday. And I'm thinking if this goes well, I might make it a Sunday regular for a while so leave comments too. It's okay if they're negative. I can take it.

I thought it might be fun to see how close attention we are paying when we read each other's blogs.

Don't forget to click on submit when you are done!!





A Blogger's Quiz

1. Which blog contains the statement "Tiggr is a bottom with a very real dominant streak?"

2. Who said, "Now I'm not what you'd call a card carrying feminist by any stretch of the imagination?"

3. Whose blog contains the line, "the worst part was when he made me put my pants back on, without panties, so I could feel it the rest of the day?"

4. Who said, "I know finally that he loves me and that we are doing this to enrich and supplement our life together?"

5. Who said "Me, me, me. It's all about me today?"






11 comments:

  1. Eva,

    Um, did you test this poll?

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie~ Took a minute but I figured it out... I think... try it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! If I have to keep up with anymore sites I'm going to have to retire... hey not a bad idea. Looking forward to seeing how many I got right.

    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I only got a couple right. But some of these comments may have been before my time. Cool poll though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read a lot of blogs Eve, hopefully I got one or two right.
    Big hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... this is a great idea! Not sure how we did... but... lol... we missed #1. Figured it out ~after~ we had answered. A trick question... tsk-tsk... should be a spankable offense. [g]


    -Todd & Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elis~ I'm having fun watching the answers come in. I'll post the correct answers Wed... actually Tuesday night but I call that wednesday in blogland.

    Theresa~ I'm going to do this again next week and am planning to keep the quotes current...within the past two to three weeks anyhow so you should be good!

    Paul~ Sometimes they seem jumbled together too when I read them. That's why I thought this might be a fun way to straighten some things out!!!

    Todd & Suzy~ Trick question? Spankable offense? ROFL It was not and it is not!!!

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have no idea how I did. What's the punishment for missing them all??

    Just wanted to invite you to my blog to read my tribute post for project 2996 on 9/11. I posted about Gilbert.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I knew 2 then guessed. Sorry I have not been by of recent. I will be more attentive this week! Life, sigh..... D

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've landed on an INCREDIBLE idea here, Eva... and you'll be keeping us all on our toes...

    I'm guessing that I missed some, too, but messing up is at least half the fun of the game, right?

    Now, you just need to set up some rules or consequences for those who missed a certain number of questions...

    Big creative hugs,
    Tiggr

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brian~ Hmmmm... punishment for Brian. I think we'll let Diane decide!!!

    Diane~ Don't worry about it.. sometimes I don't get around like I want to either ... especially since I'm working again.

    Tiggr~ Why thank you! I appreciate your input. And yes, messing up is half the fun. I gotta tell you the results are cracking me up and I'm thinking wait till these people see the right answers.. some are really going to surprise you guys!!

    ReplyDelete