Remember the crop? You know the one... the 27 1/4 inch long one (that's for Elis)I forgot to tell you a vacation story... and since I know how much you all love yawning through my vacation stories, I just have to blog this!
After that first night, I knew... we knew that it - the crop - was going to become a constant in our bag of fun. I've never felt anything quite like it and prefer it over anything I've ever been spanked with. I can't imagine liking anything much more than this. Anyhow, it occurred to us that we were about to spend three nights at our daughter's. She may very well be an adult but there's no one in this world I know of who would want to know anything about the 'rents sex life... let alone finding out they are spankos.
We knew a few things:
- While there we'd probably use our car for shopping and other outings.
- She would likely be in and out of the room where we slept.
- Both places posed a risk for the crop being seen.
Leave it to Adam. He almost always has a plan.
Leaving it (exposed) in the car... even the trunk was risky.
Leaving it (exposed) in the suitcase where we might forget to close it up was also risky.
What other choices did we have though?
Here's where the fun comes in..... I want you - my readers - to leave a comment and take a guess as to where, how we stashed our brand new crop while visiting our daughter.
I'll let you know on Monday what we actually did... or rather what ADAM actually did.
How about under the mattress?
ReplyDeleteAnon for now:-)
In a laundry bag
ReplyDeleteDid Adam buy a hollow walking stick and hide it in there? Or hang it in the closet inside the pants leg of his trousers???
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for the reveal :)
Huggggggggsssssss
Sky
Before I guess I want to know exactly how long the darn thing is (I am asking about the crop, mind you!) Let me know and I'll make my guess. I have one idea.
ReplyDeleteElis
Okay, I had to think on this one. Since I am currently living with a daughter who only know the meaning of privacy when applied to her needs I know there are only 2 places in this house to hide something where she would never look: the dish washer and the dirty laundry! Since these would not be good options in you daughter's home I knew that there was only one other safe place - Adam kept it strapped to his thigh for three days! It's the only other place my daughter wouldn't have checked!
ReplyDeleteIf I'm wrong, don't tell me I'm loving the mental image!
Hugs!
Elis
Eva,
ReplyDeleteI've been married to a dedicated spanko for a very long time. A crop should be hidden in the trunk of the car, underneath the edge of the carpeting. Barring that, it might fit beneath a seat. Wrapping it in newspaper would further disguise it.
Where there's a will, there's a whack! (and probably, a whole bunch of whacks!)
Hugs,
Bonnie
Above the door frame in the bedroom... that's where on of our venetian blind turner thingies hides...
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Tiggr
Eva, behind the molding on the top of the wardrobe.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Paul.
My guess is by the spare tire in the car.
ReplyDeleteBut why couldn't it just fit under all the clothes in the suitcase? Even if you left the suitcase open, wouldn't the clothes cover it?
Happy 3 day weekend!!
HUGS!
grace
Hi everyone~
ReplyDeleteNo one has the right answer yet but I had to pop in here and say this much...
Grace~ there was just something weird about the idea of even taking it into our daughter's house. We couldn't do it... so it did stay in the car but that's all I'm saying so far. I'll paint the whole picture tomorrow!
Eva
I don' have a clue, but I bet it was a darned creative space!
ReplyDelete