Yes indeed. He put the crop in our big golf umbrella, closed it up tight, and left it in the trunk of the car. And the entire time we were at our daughter's we prayed for NO RAIN!!!!
Very clever thinking on Adam's part... he's quite the innovative sort, isn't he? Hi Eva! Yup, I'm awake... haven't updated yet as I'm still going through email and will be commenting on comments first.
Big hugs and thanks for stopping by... did ya get the code or do ya need me to send it to you for the little FF button? I'm going to add links beneath it to each Friday's entry... just haven't had time yet.
TTFN, Tiggr (The "e" is gone to keep away the perring eyes of the large amusement park corporation who may not appreciate the original spelling)
Very creative! I would have loved to see your faces if it started raining, though! No matter.. it worked like a charm.
ReplyDelete*hugs* and ♥♥♥ --SuZQ (who doesn't have to post anon here! woopee!)
Not a bad idea, I still think mine was better! And if it had rained?? What was the plan then??
ReplyDeleteElis
Very clever thinking on Adam's part... he's quite the innovative sort, isn't he? Hi Eva! Yup, I'm awake... haven't updated yet as I'm still going through email and will be commenting on comments first.
ReplyDeleteBig hugs and thanks for stopping by... did ya get the code or do ya need me to send it to you for the little FF button? I'm going to add links beneath it to each Friday's entry... just haven't had time yet.
TTFN,
Tiggr (The "e" is gone to keep away the perring eyes of the large amusement park corporation who may not appreciate the original spelling)
SuZQ~ Actually it did start to rain and we were like "let's just stay home this afternoon" ROFL
ReplyDeleteElis~ See my response above to SuZQ LOL
Tiggr~ Oh, okay! Then no e it is... and yes, I would love it if you'd send that code!!!
Eva
Eva, very clever, never thought of that.
ReplyDeleteBig hugs,
Paul.
Yet another innovative use for a golf bag!
ReplyDelete**Big Hugs**
♥ CeeCi
Paul & CeeCi~
ReplyDeleteAdam is definitely creative. You have no idea!! I wish I did have to be so darned anon here!! I'd love to brag about him a bit.
Eva