Thursday, November 30, 2006

Boredom

Remember a couple months ago when Adam had that big project he had to work on and I hardly saw him for over a week? This week has been a lot like that week was. He's worked late every night this week.

It stinks.

Again, I am so very proud of him and the work he does BUT........

I miss him.

He's promised me that tomorrow (Friday) he'll be home before me and that we'll go out - just the two of us. He talked of spanking and sex too but quite honestly, I feel so disconnected from him that I can't seem to find any interest.

I hope that changes once I actually get to be with him.

I mean really... remember my post on Sunday? It was a letter to him? Yeah. That. Yesterday we talked on the phone briefly as I drove home from work. He apologized. He didn't even read it till yesterday morning. I hate it when he's busy.

Again... I say this for my own benefit. I AM proud of him and the work he does. I wouldn't want it any other way. I just get bored and lonely during his big project times.

It's okay. It won't - can't last forever, can it?

It's rare for me to not even care about spanking and sex. I would just like an evening with him home. The house is quiet... too quiet. Granted, we do our own thing quite a bit when we're home in the evening. I get on here. He goes to his recliner with a load of paper work to do. And as I roam around from blog to blog or sit here and type as I am doing now there's just something about hearing him laugh in the next room at whatever old sitcom he happens to be watching. It's usually either an old episode of Friends or Everybody Loves Raymond.

But he's here. And I don't have to go to bed alone when he's here.

Now wait....

I'm not whining.

I'm not complaining.

Honest. I'm a big girl and can handle some time alone. I am just trying to express how reassuring and comforting it is to have him here... how much I appreciate when he's home... even when we're doing absolutely nothing.

Okay so maybe I am whining and complaining a bit but when the rest of the world gets more of your SO than you do...

Let me rephrase that: When the world gets more of MY SO than I do it's frustrating.

So what do you think?

Do I need spanked or what?

Lucky for me, he's already promised some play time this weekend. We've got tomorrow night but I think he has to work on Saturday this week. Bummer. There's always Sunday though. And since this is Thursday evening, I would say that things are starting to look up a bit.

Keep checking back. I'll let you know how it all unfolds. I could really go for some good old fashioned silly fun. You know... like the good old days when the crop fell apart.

I'm fine. Honest. I'm just missing my man.

I bought a new outfit for work though. Spending money always helps one feel better, huh?

Enough rambling. I'm going to go see what everyone else is up to.


15 comments:

  1. Oh, yeah, Eva, I can relate to this. I hate it when D has to work O.T. but TG it's not too often.

    Huggs,
    Reesa

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear eva, It is so hard when you get diconnected from the man you love. Yes you need a good sound spanking and then some quality love making with your man. It will come and maybe a little this weekend. Hang in there kid.
    Hugs and thanks for sharing
    LISA

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the greatest pleasures in life: You're both home together, but doing your own thing. Nice. Sweet. Comfortable. Like comfort food. It's home. It's where your heart is. :-)

    You'll get the spanking you want and that he wants to give and all will be well with the world!

    ~hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs, Eva!!!! It'll all work out, but you know that. But it's nice to have a place where you can get it off your chest, huh? Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Over the past few years I felt my most content when everyone was home but each doing their own thing it their own room. Kids in there's, Nick watching TV in the bedroom and me drawing in the living room. I love having evryone close but not on top of me. Strangly now that the kids are gone, I don't mind having Nick on top of me!

    I love you, it will get better, but I know this doesn't keep you company at night.

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  6. We will get reconnected this weekend, and you know that spanking you have been wanting....its on its way. Plus some. Thanks for being patient this week. Thanks for missing me. I need my wife too,its been a rough week. The crop will be waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can whine and complain all you won't. I feel the same, just to know Will is in the other room is going to be better than it is now. I hope you have a lovely weekend.

    Now where did you get those hearts? How do you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds like that promised spanking and time together is just what you need! It is always good to have something to look forward to, when you are alone and your man is away. Have a great time!
    Hugs,
    Kallisto

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can empathize. I hope you guys get some quality home time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. An American woman, proud of her husband's work. He must be in the Army or working for the president.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Eva, I so understand what you're going through. Papa Shrek is gone for 1-1/2 weeks now. We just had a huge snow storm and it is up to me and my 4 little ones to plow out... I miss him so. I so hope you get your time with Adam soon and that this weekend really really works!

    I hope you reconnect really soon!

    Carye

    ReplyDelete
  12. It sounds like you will be getting just what you need. Have a fun weekend!

    Suzy and Todd

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eva, I so know what you mean, when the beloved isn't there, it sucks, it was the same for Mel.
    She had professional conferences, I had business trips round Europe.
    Being apart sucks, but reconnection, woohoo, as someone says.
    Adam has promised you everything you need, I'm sure you won't be disappointed, enjoy dear girl.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi everyone~ Guess what? Adam is in the next room right now laughing at some stupid sit com rerun. Ain't life grand? So why am I on here? Just to say hi and I'm sure you'll all understand when I tell you that I LOVED hearing from all of you but I am going to go be with my husband instead of answering you all individually. Oh, Theresa, I found the heart bullet at photobucket.com

    Hugs to you all!!

    Eva (who is hopefully going to be happily spanked any minute now)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was reading the comments and came upon Adams, and smiled big! He loves you!

    It's always hard to deal with the REAL world when all we want to do is spend eternity in our special one. Just .... Adam loves you, and showed it in his promise, (which we now know he kept!).

    Whenever you're feeling blue remember how lucky you truly are! Cindy and I get to see each other for a few days once every 4 to 6 weeks if we're lucky. Wanna trade? I'm just teasing!

    Adam should check out my Spanker Hint #2, and have you spend a few moments on that the next time you're waiting for a spanking!

    Hugs,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete