
One-Worded Meme
A meme designed to be answered in one word, stolen from Snow.
Describe ...
1. Yourself: Insecure
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend (spouse): Amazing
3. Your hair: straight
4. Your mother: missed
5. Your father: missed
6. Your favorite item: HMW
7. Your dream last night: weird
8. Your favorite drink: Diet Pepsi (now how can I do just one word when it's not my fault that it's two words?)
9. Your dream car: Red
10. The room you are in: Dining
11. Your ex: N/A
12. Your fear: Drowning
13. What you want to be in 10 years? Alive
14. Who you hung out with last night? Bloggers
15. What You're Not? thin
16. Muffins: Pumpkin
17. One of your wish list items: Massager
18. Time: Five-ish
19. The last thing you did: Showered
20. What you are wearing: Tshirt
21. Your favorite weather: fallish
22. Your favorite book: bible
23. The last thing you ate: mac&cheese
24. Your life: predictable
25. Your mood: calm
26. Your best friend: Adam
27. What are you thinking about right now? Adam
28. Your car: Ford
29. What are you doing at the moment? Duh
30. Your summer: Amazing
31. Your relationship status: Married
32. What is on your TV? NOTHING
33. What is the weather like? Nice
34. When is the last time you laughed? Today
This one word thing is harder than it looks isn't it. I don't see your life as predictable exactly. Adam is still likely to come up with something unusual on the weekend.
ReplyDeletePK
Eva great job. Take the space out of diet and pepsi and make it one word. Better yet switch to DietCoke! Oh and stay out of the deep end.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Theresa
Hope you don't feel insecure in your job. The students will kill you. You're supposed to be aggressive and dominant in that situation and you are. Isn't it? I think that's why you like being submissive at home.
ReplyDeleteVery nice, Eva. May I "steal" it too?
ReplyDeleteNice one worder! Your TV has the same thing on as mine.
ReplyDelete~Hugs!
Nice one Eva, what is HMW?
ReplyDeleteWarm hugs,
Paul.
Elis~ True dat. He is very liable to come up with something.
ReplyDeleteTheresa~ It's not the deep end that worries me. It's the big icy bridge over a lake that does it to me. Okay, now I'll let you in on a secret. Yes, it's true that I prefer diet pepsi and would buy it even if coke's on sale but when there's no choice, diet coke is fine.
Tom~ I've often thought about that. After a day of giving orders, making decisions and such it's nice to come home and have them made for me.
Amber~ of course you may steal too!!! Can't wait to read yours!!
Maggie~ After noice all day if I'm home alone, the TV is OFF. Adam watches it alot though especially when he has paper work to do.
Paul~ HMW is my one word version of Hitachi Magic Wand. WEG