Thursday, December 21, 2006

If I Were a Hooker

I don't even remember who posted the idea to give her credit.

Theresa!! I think it was Theresa!!

**gone to check**

It was, it was!!!

The idea is is that if you want to know what your name would be if you'd been a hooker you combine the name of your first pet with the name of the street where you grew up.

Ha!!

This is funny.

Try it.

Mine is Lucy Lee. I swear to God.

Now, what's even funnier is the pictures I get when I do a Google image search for "Lucy Lee."

Take a looksie for yourself.





Edited in Paint for your protection. No, silly, that's not me!!










I confess. This is really me. Okay so it was in my younger days... but still, it is me.

Liar liar pants on fire.














And this is me in later years. You can't see it but off to the right in the picture is my chemistry set. My partner and I were looking for ways to blow up a chicken.

I'm kidding.






Grandma? Is that you? Don't be mad. This whole hooker thing? It's just for fun. Honest. I swear.














I knew PK was behind this somehow!!!!












Hmmmmm.... maybe there's something to this hooker name thing after all!!












6 comments:

  1. Great pics! Great hooker name. Some of us got it and some of us don't!

    Huggs enjoy your time off!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were supposed to be baking and here you are posting your hooker pictures and blaming me! I should get some baked goods as an apology!

    I would be Snoopy Crestview or Snoopy Maple Valley, we lived on a corner. Somehow they just don't have the zing of Lucy Lee. Of course Maple Valley does have potential!

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theresa~ I sure will enjoy the time off. 11 more days to sleep in. Today has been wonderful. Baked cookies. Played with the pup. The kids popped in. Just a nice day.

    Elis~ You know that no matter what happens, no matter what comes our way, I will get all the credit and you'll be the twin that takes all the blame. hehehehehe

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, stand up Lucy Lee, your for escort duty and be bad girl, be bad.
    Don't see myself as a mail hooker, so I thought a pimp, I don't know the street where I was born, so I shall have to be known as Rex the name of my first dog. So a pimp called Rex, how does that suit you Eva.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eva,
    I believe I would be Fluffy Summitt. And if this had been my chosen profession I certainly hope that Rex would have been my pimp!

    Love,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paul~ A pimp called Rex? I like it!!

    Fluffy~ I think Rex wants us to share the street corner, okay?

    Hugs~
    Eva aka Lucy

    ReplyDelete