Thursday, December 14, 2006

Woohoo ~ It's a Special Day

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Someone's having a birthday today! And y'all
know what that means!!!

It's ssssspanking time!!




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There's going to be a party!!

And of course everyone's invited!


























You don't know who the birthday girl is?

Does this PK not look familiarly pissed?





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Awe, Theresa brought her some balloons.







Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And Maggiedear brought some cake.







Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Uh-oh. Would someone please get
CeeCi away from the cake?

That girl just can't stay away
from pretty little things.






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And Cassie came too. I don't think
she's all that excited about her
cake though.

Maybe she should just take it
home to Tom.









Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hey!! Did you hear that? It sounds
like a Tiggr knocking at the door.

Would someone PLEASE let her in
before she scratches the paint??







Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Alright!!

Just where's PK?

Has anyone seen her?

It's time for her to open presents!!

And of course we all know what she wants.

hehehehehehe

ahhhh hahahahahaha


But seriously, get her out of that
ice cream!! Grace is getting anxious

to watch PK open all her stuff!!




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You know that because her friends
love her so very much she got lots
of crops, floggers, and belts.

Wonder what she's going to do
with them?

hehehehehehehe













Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There's one tiny problem though.

PK got a bit carried away blowing out
her FIFTY candles and poor Paul...
it's going to take forever to clean him up.

Sky told him he better get out of the
way but he wouldn't listen.








Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And did you see the look on Nick's
face?

He isn't really upset. He is
just pretending to be so that he
will have good reason to try out
all of PK's presents when they
go home later.

The best part is that he can
spank her all he wants today...
anywhere he wants and no one
is going to think a thing of it!!

And in honor of PK's birthday,
check out this wonderful PK
party footage!!!


Funny Cats 3 - video powered by Metacafe





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Happy, happy birthday to my friend, my twin,
my sister, and my partner in crime!! I love you!!

Click here to wish PK a happy FIFTIETH!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Others honoring Elis Today

Cassie

CeeCi

Bonnie

SuzQ

Grace

Theresa

MaggieDear

Tiggr

Please let me know if I've missed anyone

14 comments:

  1. Eva,
    Great post! And thanks for the email reminders. I used your handy link and I've already been over to offer birthday wishes!
    Hugs!
    Snow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, big celebration. I fell asleep and didn't get mine up til this morning.

    The video was too cute, but those cats aren't wild they are just bad. Like lots of blogger I know!

    Bet I can't post this!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eva,

    I'd call this a celebration a big success. Now all we need is an appearance by our pentagenarian guest of honor.

    Thanks for organizing this fun!

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, we all know the truth... PK is running scared and Nick is chasing after her with one (or more) of their new toys...

    This was an incredible, Herculean effort, Eva... astounding! I spewed more times in one reading/viewing than I've ever done before!

    Hugs to you and lots of birthday swats to my fellow feline friend... pissed or purring, we love you just the same, PK!

    Huge hugs,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  5. *WOOT*

    I love birthdays! Hehehe, I got a couple of little, shiny things before anyone could catch me.

    The video was a riot, purrfect for today! Now, where in the world is the Birthday girl?

    **Big Hugs**
    ♥ CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eva, great effort, take an A for nice one.
    I do so dislike having wax in my fur, any self respecting Tom would.
    Warm hugs
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm laughing at all of you but too tired to respond properly. I was out late tonight. Buying Adam's Christmas present.... I'm so excited... and he adores it... it's a 6 week old poo shihz or something like that... but he wanted a puppy so I got him one and it's more than adorable.

    Anyhow, thank you all for stopping by today for a piece of cake and a few laughs. So you all know, I couldn't stand it this morning so I called PK at 7 just to make sure she was still talking to me. hehehehehe

    Oh, and CeeCi.. thank you!!! I love it.

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're most welcome! Any idea if Elis has noticed hers yet?

    I hope you're having a nice weekend, all that party planning is enough to wear a body out...and a new puppy? Oy!

    **Big Hugs**
    ♥ CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Has Elis noticed? Good question.... Elis??

    ReplyDelete
  10. I emailed Elis yeasterday to ask if she had noticed, because I did not know what it was and I wanted to notice it.

    PK said she did not know what it was or where it was. What is it, where is it?

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Theresa, I know ... she emailed me and said something about not wanting to appear computer illiterate. I just didn't want to tell on her but since you brought it up... LOL

    Okay... look up in the address bar on my site and hers where it says http://evadry.blah blah blah... see the two itty bitty kitties? THAT'S what we're talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  12. well eva you know how to throw a party. Sorry I missed it.
    HUGS
    LISA

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lisa~ Don't worry.... just tell me when your birthday is and we'll throw a party for you!! Come on, fess up!! It will be fun!!

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete