Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!!!!




















10 comments:

  1. Simply lovely. I could look at those twinkling Merry Christmas words forever!

    Huggs and Merry Christmas!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Eva. I agree with Theresa, those twinklies are twinkly!

    Have a great holiday and I hope Santa gives you everything you want. ;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the moving graphics. Merry Christmas.

    :)
    ~Todd & Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right back atcha Eva.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful Christmas sister!

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas back to you!

    What's that little deer in the right lower corner doing? He didn't eat your zucchini soup, did he? LOL like your hooker post, JUST KIDDING!

    Huggs,
    Reesa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spreading some festive cheer, Eva?! Have agreat time and I wish you all the best for 2007.

    Hugggssssssss
    Sky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas, Eva! Have a wonderful day with your family!

    **Big Hugs**
    ♥ CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cute pictures! Merry Christmas to you and yours!
    Hugs,
    Kallisto

    ReplyDelete