Monday, December 25, 2006

Well??????

Enquiring minds want to know....

Did Santa bring you any new spanking toys?

If so, what?

Nothing here but our world is entirely different at the moment because the family is all home.

We'll resume "normalcy" soon... if there is such a thing.

In the meantime, I want to hear about your fun!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Nope no toys for me this year. Will sent $.

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got lots of nice things but no toys. I gave him some though. I found a beautiful wooded spoon and I got him so soft leather work gloves for the bedroon. I want to protect his hands!

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, our house we don't do the christmas thing but while out buying some horse tack for my daughter I found a really nice crop and got it for him.
    LISA

    ReplyDelete
  4. No fun toys Eva, just a quiet peaceful Christmas. Hope that you had a good one.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I linked here through another spanking blog. I got a candy CANE in a stocking I guess I could spank with it. Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, guys, other than Lisa none of us have much exciting to report, huh?

    A special welcome to Tom!! I hope you stop back often!

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Eva--Santa Spanky brought me a nice crop for Christmas, and Spanky tried it out on me Christmas morning! It was way better than the fantasy!
    Hugs,
    Kallisto

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kallisto~ That was exactly my reaction. A crop is better than fantasy and it can't possibly get any better than that, can it?

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  9. No spanking toys for me. (pout) But I did get a spanking picture my son and his girlfriend had made! Does that count.
    No Dave ... you can't spank with it! Honest.
    Sometimes he just doesn't believe me when I say something can't be spanked with!
    Hugs!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete