The conversation I just had with Adam went like this:
Me: If you want a chicken sandwich from McDonald's then go get one. How much money do you have on you anyhow?
(he gets his wallet and looks)
Him: I've got 21 dollars.
Me: I've got about the same. Where's the change from the pizza last night?
Him: There was only 2 dollars.
Me: That pizza was only $13. I laid out a twenty for it.
Him: I gave her a tip.
Me: How much?
Him: Five dollars.
Me: FIVE DOLLARS? To bring a pizza from three blocks away? You want her, don't you?
Him: I was feeling generous.
Me: Generous? That's a freakin' tip for a 20 dollar meal when they actually wait on you.
Him: But it's Christmas. (he whined)
Me: But that's her JOB!!!
Him: Well, you give me your pussy and I'll give you five dollars, too.
NOW WAIT....
I grabbed him by the shirt before he had a chance to get away, pulled him to me, and said...
"You mean to tell me that pizza delivery and my pussy are worth the same?"
He broke loose and ran to the other room and I thought "blog material... let me type it while it's fresh cuz my blogger friends will never believe this."
Someone needs spanked and it's not me this time. Too bad I'm not a switch.
I hope that was a really good pizza! Okay you may not be a switch but surely you know some by not. Make arrangments! LOL
ReplyDeletePK
Adam is a sweetie... very nice of him to tip so well at Christmas time. And, of course... he'd have given a dude the same $5 tip. Riiight?
ReplyDelete:)
~Todd & Suzy
Very cute, Eva! I don't ever look or ask how much money D has on him, but this reminds me of an incident with my ex about 20 years ago: We were at Penney's and I was paying cash for something that cost 20.01 and the cashier asked me if I had a penny and I said I didn't and my ex dug around in his pockets for a while and finally came up with one, and I turned and asked him, "Where the hell did you get that much money?!" It was a joke of course...
ReplyDeleteReesa
He, he, he... come on, Eva, it didn't even cross your mind to give him a big old whack... even if you immediately turned tail and ran? That sure is what I would have done... and I'd have made him feel that one for a few hours at least...
ReplyDeleteAnd anytime anyone's looking for a switch, well, you know how to find me *grins and bounces*
I turned out a prime opportunity last night to give Dante a huge whack... regretted later NOT doing it...
Hugs and love,
Tiggs
LOL Eva, how cute. In times like that I like to pinch my husbands bum when his back is turned ...and then run. Im not a switch but thats always enjoyable to me
ReplyDeleteGem
You may not be a switch, my sweet, but that doesn't matter - you shaoulda smacked that naughty man :) By today's exchange rate, you'd only cost me £2.50 - now that's a batgain - hehehe!
ReplyDeleteI've tagged you here:
http://blog.sex-mad-witch.com/?p=62
Hope you don't mind, couldn't resist!!
Hugggggggssssssssss
Just remember, I am not the math person in the house. And, its Christmas !!! and yes I would have given it to a Dude as well. You see, Eva does the number thing, I do the spanking..... Merry Christmas to all...
ReplyDeleteToo cute you guys! Eva see where the number thing got you? You should have done like me. Act first think later. I would have given him my pussy, then afterwards, while quite satisfied, I would have been lying there going "hey wait a minute $5!"
ReplyDeleteHugs
I donated £20 for my current pussy, was I overcharged.
ReplyDeleteSo Eva how much is a spanking worth? *G*
Warm hugs,
Paul.
HHHMMMM!!Pussy or pizza?Let me think a minute!You know us guys tummy or cock both need satisfied!
ReplyDeleteHow in the heck do I explain what I'm thinking? Women are represented by a V. Pizza when it is sliced is the same shape. I can see how there could be a comparison and perhaps some confusion...both of them are yummy!
ReplyDelete**Big Hugs**
♥ CeeCi
Pizza and pussy worth the same? Oh no, no, no! Hire a switch Eva! He needs it! lol
ReplyDelete