Friday, December 29, 2006

Since the Kids are Grown - Round 2

Elis came up with a GREAT IDEA. I was sitting here thinking "I really wish I had something worthwhile to post" but the reality is, I don't. I'm mentally drained from the holiday season, what with having the kids home and all.

Don't get me wrong... we're having a blast with them - most of the time anyhow. So when I read what Elis said about reposting something from the past, I went back to the beginning of my blog and ta-da!! Look what I found.... at the moment, I'm thinking "I wrote this? Really?" It's GREAT to read this again and know that better days are just around the corner for us.

Oh, I'm also just changing the date on it. Lazy, I know. It won't appear in my July Archives anymore. It was originally posted July 18th when this blog was just a week old.



Twenty five things we now can do because the kids are grown:
  1. Sleep in the nude with the bedroom door open
  2. Pee with the bathroom door open
  3. Do anything with any door open
  4. Have sex anytime we like
  5. Make love anytime we like (there is a difference as we all know)
  6. Spank Eva's bottom anytime we like
  7. Spank Eva's bottom in any room we like
  8. Spank Eva's bottom anyway we like
  9. Talk dirty
  10. Keep a blog
  11. Never ever wear panties unless leaving the house
  12. Take a PEACEFUL roadtrip
  13. Go visit the children
  14. Leave their lights on
  15. Drag dried grass and dead leaves into their house
  16. Leave their bathroom sink running at just a trickle
  17. Leave finger prints on their windows
  18. Take them a stray cat and force them to keep it and feed it
  19. Did I mention Spanking Eva's bottom any time we like
  20. spank Eva's bottom in any room we like
  21. spank Eva's bottom any way we like
  22. Eat dinner in the nude
  23. okay... no one's eating in the nude here but we could if we wanted to
  24. Leave toys out on the night stand or laying beside the bed on the floor
  25. Spank Eva's bottom. Any time. Anywhere. Anyhow. Period.


17 comments:

  1. Yes, my hubby keeps telling me that he'll be spanking me alot more when the kids are gone.

    Since my youngest is 8, I guess I have to wait awhile. ~sigh~

    Lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first child is leaving for college next month. I have a 13 year old still at home. My heart is breaking at the thought of him leaving. You, however, are giving me a whole other perspctive. I will try to think of this as more time with my husband and not less time with my son. Maybe it will be interesting after all.

    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace-

    It seems like yesterday that my kids were 8 also. Wow. Where's the time go? It will go fast and you'll be on your own before you know it.

    Elis-

    When my oldest left the nest I felt that someone had died. My heart felt ripped from my chest. It was horrible. I cried for a time but then it got easier.... and easier... and easier and now? Life is better than I'd ever dreamed. It will be okay. I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eva,

    I too know there's plenty of room for fun in an empty nest! We do a lot of these also...

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie,

    Something tells me you and Randy do many of these and then some!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the carefree abandon you two now have a home...and I love how you are tormenting your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL You should have been here over Christmas. My youngest said "If you could not say or do anything sexual in front of me while I'm home, that would be great."

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a good idea. And it is interesting you did it today, since I have been archiving. Yep I remember this post when I read all your old posts a month or two ago.

    Today I have been reading all of Elis old post. I think she will have a Email box full alert when she comes home!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it again!! I had forgotten and back then I didn't even have my own blog! Yes I want you to do each one of these things again (except visiting the kids) as soon as they all get gone this time!

    Work it sister!
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved it then, love it now! I love empty nest!

    Happy New Year, Eva!

    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL Great list and great ideas! I'll have to remember some of those for when my child is actually on her own! And you're right, getting used to an empty nest isn't easy, but once you do... You love to see 'em come, you hate to see 'em go, but it's nice that they've come and gone!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Snow~ Don't misunderstand me, it WAS easy to get used to. Too easy probably!! LOL

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  13. Theresa~ That's fun when I get an email box full like you did to me last month!!

    PK~ Trust me, I'll be working it for all it's worth!!

    Debbie~ Thanks!! I love the empty nest too but theyyyyy'rrreeee baaaaccckkkkkk.... LOL I love them though. Looking forward to them all going back to where they belong though.

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your list made me laugh, especially getting back at the kids. But you seemed to get stuck in a rut a couple times! And what a wonderful rut it is!!!

    Cindy's daughter is 24, and son is 18. It is amazing the open and honest conversations they have about sexuality. Truly unique from pretty much anyone else I can think of.

    [smiles] But we still ask her son to give us a couple hours alone when she's going to be spanked!

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dave~ Yes, indeed, I like that rut!!! LOL

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is a wonderful list, Eva! I can sing the virtues of an empty nest loud enough. lol

    "If you could not say or do anything sexual in front of me while I'm home, that would be great." Laughed right out loud!!

    ~Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Maggie~ I did too... right in her face when she said it.

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete