Saturday, December 9, 2006

Stealing

Recently I spent some time stealing from my fellow bloggers... here's the best of the best most fun stuff I found. Of course I realize you've probably seen much of it, but just in case......



From Angelbrat, I stole this. Fluffy Paws... wouldn't ya think that would be elis??





Christmas Elf Name



My Christmas Elf Name is
Get your Christmas Elf Name at JokesUnlimited.com


And then moving on to all things spanking, I stole the best booty video clip... have a look...







































And have you had the honor of meeting Amber yet? She's a young farmer's wife living in the United States but is originally from Russia. The articles used in the English language tend to stump her so her husband edits her posts. Anyhow, here's a recent post of hers that I enjoyed.



This is what I found in my email this morning:



---



Greetings Ms. B. [my maden name came here]



Here are your instructions for Tuesday, December 5. As you know, I expect careful attention to detail and I will be inspecting your work when I return in the evening. In return, you can expect full and appropriate compensation for the quality of your work, or lack thereof.



1. Feed the Chickens.

2. Haul firewood. 15 pieces should be stacked neatly in the stove room.

3. Sweep, vacuum, and mop all floors downstairs.

4. Clean refrigerator completely.

5. Clean bread drawer. Thrown out stale bread.

6. Decorate Christmas tree. Place plastic around base.

7. Place weather stripping around windows.

8. Sing a happy song as you complete all of the above.



Again, I expect complete compliance, especially with item 8.



For each of the above tasks which is left incomplete you will recieve 5 lashes with the apple stick on your bare bottom.



Sincerely yours,



Mr. Hemingway, Proprietor



Sounds to me like someone's going to be very busy!!!!

5 comments:

  1. LOL, Eva, you got it a bit wrong :)!

    My husband does not edit my posts - in fact, he doesn't even read my blog, he's only seen it once.

    It's my translations which I do for living that J. edits, for which I am paid very good money. (I translate from German, Russian, French, and Bulgarian into English).

    (My hurt dignity speaking here).

    Thanks for all the attention, though, it made my jaw drop to see you repost this here.

    Love,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber~ Oh, when you said "edits my work" in your Dec. 2 post, I thought that meant the stuff you write here. So sorry!! I stand corrected!!!

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled onto amber the other day also. Really good!

    I think I am video impaired! But I got the jist! Too wild. It seems we all came out of the closet about the same time the entire world did. I bet it was the internet.

    I'll post my poll results and the truth tomorrow sometime.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eva, I've just found Amber as well, I may even comment sometime.
    Loved the video, people are more open about spanking, I think this is because it's seen as mainly erotic.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...

    Eva, the fact you chose to use the word "stole" opposed to "borrow" makes me wonder if perhaps you're not looking for some sort of consequence for misbehaving?

    Sorry, just my spanker mind at work.

    I also just found Amber's site this week and look forward to catching up on all her previous posts.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete