Nearly six months ago I started this blog as a means to express a very private side of my life. No one that I know of in my "real" world knows about this side of me or this blog. It's been fun over these recent months. I've made many friends. I've written a number of posts. Lately though not too many of these posts have been about our favorite topic.Life is in the way. Holidays..... family... a new puppy...
All of those have proven to be mood killers. The holidays have worn me out. The family is all around us and they certainly don't want to hear mom and dad spanking and making love anymore than I care to be heard. And the pup? Well, he's just downright adorable but he is a bit high maintenance with potty training and all.
Elis told me to get him used to the sounds of a spanking early on. He's been here almost two weeks now and hasn't got to hear a single spanking. It's going to be another couple weeks before it happens... unless we get lucky and the house clears out. I'm hoping he's not one of these overprotective sort of pooches. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he's the type that just lets out a snort, rolls over and goes back to sleep.
I took him to the vet today for his checkup and shots. The vet had a good time with him. She gave him "cookies" and called him "super kid." And she gave me lots of good advice on dealing with a small dog. She said the next few months are crucial in deciding if he'll be a devil dog or a sweet dog. Sweet it is. She did - however - say that his breed tends to be very protective of his owners. I thought "Oh great. What about the spankings?" I found myself wanting to blurt out "but we're spankos.... how do we deal with him then?" Of course, common sense grabbed hold of me before I actually said anything. We'll deal with it when the time comes.
Anyhow, the house is empty now. Too bad Adam's not here. I would gladly submit to a good sound spanking now. It's been way too long. He's at work. I'm home alone. Everyone went shopping. Ewe. Yuck. I hate shopping. I like the empty house though. I just wish Adam was here. Like I said it's been waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy too long since my last spanking.
And in case anyone happens to be reading who doesn't understand what the big deal is, let me explain. When Eva goes too long without a spanking, she tends to get cranky, sarcastic, and yes, sometimes mean. A spanking knocks that right out of me. Not only that, when Eva hasn't been spanked, she gets edgy, restless, and fidgety. Believe it or not, a spanking cures that too.
And the sex?
That's just the sprinkles on the doughnut that makes all seem right with the world.

So this ought to explain why - when we witness a bitchy woman - we spankos immediately think "someone needs to put her over his knee and spank her ass." We know. Even if the bitchy one doesn't know, WE DO. A spanking cures all ill will. At least in me it does.
Since that's not going to happen today though I think the pup and I will go take a nap. (and no, that's not our pup - ours is way cuter)
Awwwwww ... a new puppy! Congratulations! And I had to laugh at your comment about spankos immediately thinking that someone bitchy needs to be put over a lap! Too funny. Dave and I are the same way. "She NEEDS a spanking." And lack of spankings cause the exact same symptoms in me ... nothing a good, hard swat or two can't cure though!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the pup and finding time to spank!
Hugs!
Cindy
Now Eva you need to take some control here. Send all the kids to the movies! Send them shopping again, but make a date with Adam about the time to make sure he will be there. For heaven sakes drag him to a hotel for some afternoon delight! Be creative! If all else fails be sure to take a blanket with you to the basement to throw over the washer!!
ReplyDeleteThis too shall pass sis!
PK
Know what you mean about a full house! Christmas has been a ton of fun, but any semblance of privacy is out the window. We can't even do our... 'turn on the A/C' trick. That would be more suspicious than the sounds of a spanking would be.
ReplyDeleteWhat's worse is, we get these moments alone... but have no idea how long they'll be. Could be 5 minutes, could be an hour. Oh well, will be back to normal pretty soon.
:)
~Todd & Suzy
I get the same way without them. I'm with PK, make a date and figure out a way. Can you sneak the pup to in a hotel room? I have a cats that goes nuts when I get spanked, and make noises.
ReplyDeleteI just lock her out of my room. Soon enough she knows I am ok!
Hugs Congrats on the pup!
Theresa
I'm with everyone on the date thing. Maybe call him away at lunchtime. A few weeks is too long for you to go without! I hope you get some relief soon. *g*
ReplyDelete~Hugs!
Eva, there's always a way if you really need, go for a drive in the country, pop into a motel for a couple of hours, be creative.
ReplyDeleteMel and I had dogs most of our married lives, they soon learned that spanking was just a funny human way of playing, after the first few days they didn't turn a hair.
Warm hugs,
Paul
I know just what you mean, I get really grumpy if I miss out on spankings. I hope you get yours soon! I highly recommend quiet toys for spanking with guests in the house---that got us through the holidays!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kallisto
Hi Eva,
ReplyDeleteSo when do we get to see pics of YOUR oh, too cute for words puppy????
Take Paul's advice... go for a drive... you'll thank yourself, I promise!
Hugs and love,
Tiggs
Cindy~ I knew my fellow spankos would understand the bitchy thing!!! The pup is wonderful... we love him like crazy.
ReplyDeleteElis~ The washing machine would be my very last resort... and I'm getting close to doing just that. There's hope for tonight though.
Todd and Suzy~ That's exactly what we're experiencing... 5 minutes? An hour? All day? We just never know.
Theresa~ The hotel is a very good idea at this point!!!
Maggie~ I hope so too but I don't see it happening anytime soon.
Paul~ That's what I'm hoping with our pup too. We'll get him used to it just as soon as the nest empties again!!
Kallisto~ Around here the quiet toys wouldn't even work. I posted one quite a while ago about that... let me see if I can find it....found it.. sunday sept. 3rd. If you get a minute go read it and you'll see why quiet things aren't even good enough!!!
Tiggr~ Check your email!!
Hugs all~
Eva
I'm back I love Paul's comment about the pets finally realizing it is a human thing! Funny!
ReplyDeleteHuggs
Theresa
Eva ... Watch The Dog Whisperer!!!! Watch it religiously! If you can't get National Geographic channel buy his videos!!
ReplyDeleteYou will NEVER regret it.
The pup will be fine once you determine the pack order. Cindy's dog wasn't exposed to spankings early, but now he LITERALLY lays within inches of us on the bed during them.
The ONLY time he has shown any distress was one time we reversed roles, and Cindy gave me a fairly hard spanking and he felt I was in distress. That's because he knows and accepts that I'm the pack leader, and me being 'in danger' concerned him. He's NEVER reached negatively when I, the pack leader, find it necessary to discipline Cindy.
Please, please check out The Dog Whisperer! http://www9.nationalgeographic.com/channel/dogwhisperer/
Dave
Oh dear, Eva--thanks for sending me back into your archives, which I haven't had time to check out before. Oh my. I sure see the problem. I am going along with Paul and the drive! Best wishes, and I wish you lots of lovely spankings in the New Year!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kallisto