Saturday, December 2, 2006

CeeCi Tagged Me

CeeCi tagged me but I would have done this anyhow just cuz I love these things!!!

•What are you proud of?

My Children of course. They are happy, well adjusted and the best people I know. They have never been in trouble or caused me trouble of any sort. I wish all parents could have kids like these.

•What time do you wake up in the morning?
My alarm is set for 5:20 but I'm typically up before that.

•If there was one person from the past that you could go back and talk to who would it be?
Only one? I guess that would be my father because he died when I was so young. There are others I loved dearly such as my mother and all 4 grandparents but I knew them better than my father. I have always regretted not having more time with him.

Name 5 things in your freezer at the moment...
    1. Ice Cream
    2. Tilapia
    3. Burritos
    4. Brussel Sprouts (for elis)
    5. filo shells (I have no idea what I'm going to do with them but they looked interesting - saving them for the holidays)
    •Do you believe in afterlife?
    Reincarnation? No. Heaven and hell? Yes.

    •What are 5 sites you visit daily?
    Like CeeCi, I visit tons of bloggers so I'll stay away from that.....

    1. Yahoo.com
    2. msn.com
    3. metacafe.com
    4. youtube.com
    5. coffeebreakarcade.com

    •Five things you ate that you will never eat again:
      1. oysters
      2. cooked spinach
      3. apple butter
      4. rabbit
      5. grape nuts cereal

      •Five things that make you sad (edit) happy:
        1. Adam
        2. Adam spanking me
        3. Adam making love to me
        4. A road trip with Adam
        5. Blogging and blogging friends (can I do six?)
        6. My job (I really do like my job a lot)

        Okay now it's my turn to tag.... I tag EVERYONE and that means YOU.

        7 comments:

        1. Please tell me you don't really have brussel sprouts in your freezer! Strangely enough, I can sometimes eat cooked spinach if I have something else to eat with it.

          I am still learning about you!

          PK

          ReplyDelete
        2. Dang Eva I love Grape Nuts! And don't tell PK but I like brussel sprouts. I can show you a dessert recipe for the filo shells, if I can find it!

          Hugs!
          Theresa

          ReplyDelete
        3. PK ~ Okay. I don't have brussel sprouts in the freezer but I did when I did this meme a few days ago. We had them with supper the other night.

          Theresa~I just can't do grapenuts. My grandmother ate them every day of her life which is probably why I think they are an old people's thing.

          Hugs~
          Eva

          ReplyDelete
        4. Thanks for doing this meme Eva, I love learning about the people I think of as friends.
          I'd love to have a few years to get to know my parents, hopefully one day I will.
          Warm hugs,
          Paul.

          ReplyDelete
        5. Hey, you did it, cool! I was away from my blog and my computer so I'm bringing up the rear.

          Awake before 5:20, wow, what does the world look like at that time of the day?

          I'd forgotten about rabbit. I think spinach is only good raw. A bowl of GrapeNuts is okay if it can absorb all the milk first.

          These memes are a great way to get to know different things about each other...thanks for doing it!

          **Big Hugs**
          ♥ CeeCi

          ReplyDelete
        6. Hi, Eva.

          I loved the question about the freezers and couldn't resist to comment - I've got 3 freezers. They are large chest or upright freezers, you realize, which contain:


          -3/4 cow (excellent grass-fed beef).
          - Maybe 70 jars of jam and relish
          - 13 chickens
          - 8 geese.
          - 1 deer (minus what became the grind)
          - 1/2 freezer full of: corn, greenbeans, brussel's sprouts, spinach, strawberries, raspberries, sauerkraut, Russian-style kraut, grape juice, and lemonade.

          (Can't help to add that all is certified organic or organically and biodynamically grown. Those are the best.)

          What can I say, the land of plenty!

          ReplyDelete
        7. Amber~ Thanks for stopping by!!! Wow, that's quite a bit of stuff there. I envy you!! The farm life seems to suit you very well!! Again, welcome to the neighborhood. I look forward to getting to know you a bit!

          Eva

          ReplyDelete