Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Writer's Block

This page

left intentionally

blank

Image found here

Life this week is nuts for me as I'm sure it is for you. I promise to be back up to normal speed in a week or so. In the meantime, Happy Thanksgiving to all who are celebrating this week!!

9 comments:

  1. Only you could write a blank post and still make me want to leave a comment! Enjoy the family, we'll see you later.

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is it about this week....I can't seem to blog either, seems too much is going on!

    Hugs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Eva. Hope you and your family enjoy the holiday!

    Shy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Eva. :)
    BIG HUGS
    padme

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Laughing at Elis' comment* Too funny!

    Happy Thanksgiving, Eva, Adam and family!

    -Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I second PK's remarks... I felt exactly the same way...

    This seems a tough week on the mind and body... hugs and love to you and yours... enjoy real-life and all its chaos and return whenever you are ready... I'll be here waiting, tail and whiskers twitching!

    Love,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great Thanksgiving Eva et al.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll agree with everyone else who's said it - its been a heck of a week. I guess that comes from cramming 5 days into 3!!

    Happy holiday, Eva.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wanna visit my page, girl, and see how much I complained about writer's block? Blogging this week was a nightmare!! EEEKKK! So, in a way, in an evil way, let's say, I am happy you suffer, just like me, from writer's block or whatever it is that leaves you in no spanking mood. hehe

    Big hugs! Shit happens... ;) I'm not alone in this world! Yaaaay! ;)

    ReplyDelete