Wonderful picture. Must be from the fiftees when men used brillcream to keep the hair in perfect condition. But what about the female head-dress? Not blowing in the wind.Certainly a Hollywood trick.
Great Eva, I remember seeing that with Mel, she couldn't stop giggling. I'll bet that you thought of Cassie when you posted it, I know I did while I watched it. Warm hugs, Paul.
Edward~ I'd LOVE to see that entire movie!! The spanking scene is awesome and I especially loved the smile that spread across his face when she drove away!
Reesa~ Wasn't it? The minute I saw it I knew I had to post it for you all to see.
Tom~ Actually I did see her hair blow a bit but you can tell the driving scene is fake. Oh, and it said it was from 1960 so you were about as close as you could be. My grandpa used that brilcream gunk untill he died in the 80's.
Elis~ Okay. I'll keep surfing. LOL
Paul~ Yes, it sure did make me think of Cassie. Made me think of you and Mel though, also.
Tiggr~ I swear there's just not much to report back about.
Maggie~ For that one I had typed "spank." Go figure. LOL Make sure you read my comment to you in my post below this one... You're blog is being mean to me.
CeeCi~ I saw yours and yes, it's a riot!! Don't you just love those funny little clips??
Did you see how he kept looking at her through the whole ride?I knew she was gonna get it,bad girl!!What do you wanna bet that won't stop her?
ReplyDeleteLOL Eva that was adorable!
ReplyDeleteWonderful picture. Must be from the fiftees when men used brillcream to keep the hair in perfect condition. But what about the female head-dress? Not blowing in the wind.Certainly a Hollywood trick.
ReplyDeleteOh Sis, you sure know where to find things! You must have way too much time on the computer! Anyway, keep'm coming!
ReplyDeletePK
Great Eva, I remember seeing that with Mel, she couldn't stop giggling.
ReplyDeleteI'll bet that you thought of Cassie when you posted it, I know I did while I watched it.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
I'm holding out to here all about yesterday evening... come on, Eva, share, girl!
ReplyDeleteYou Tube on dial-up takes far too long for my queasy tummy!
Hah! That was great Eva! Where do you find these things? I mean, I know YouTube, but just type in spanking? or did you search for a driver's ed video?
ReplyDeleteToo cute :-)
Too funny! I shared a driving video today as well...it was much different than this one!
ReplyDeleteI kept thinking of a certain someone who has a new sports car the entire time I was watching it.
**Big Hugs**
♥ CeeCi
Edward~ I'd LOVE to see that entire movie!! The spanking scene is awesome and I especially loved the smile that spread across his face when she drove away!
ReplyDeleteReesa~ Wasn't it? The minute I saw it I knew I had to post it for you all to see.
Tom~ Actually I did see her hair blow a bit but you can tell the driving scene is fake. Oh, and it said it was from 1960 so you were about as close as you could be. My grandpa used that brilcream gunk untill he died in the 80's.
Elis~ Okay. I'll keep surfing. LOL
Paul~ Yes, it sure did make me think of Cassie. Made me think of you and Mel though, also.
Tiggr~ I swear there's just not much to report back about.
Maggie~ For that one I had typed "spank." Go figure. LOL Make sure you read my comment to you in my post below this one... You're blog is being mean to me.
CeeCi~ I saw yours and yes, it's a riot!! Don't you just love those funny little clips??
Hugs~
Eva
lol... we figured this either ended in a fiery death... or a fiery bottom. Glad it was the later, and that you shared it. Thanks!
ReplyDelete:)
~Todd & Suzy
Now how did I get involved in this? I am a wonderful driver and never get in trouble any more!!
ReplyDeleteIt's good to be back home!
Love,
Cassie
Todd & Suzy~ Fiery bottom, indeed!!
ReplyDeleteCassie~ It was Paul. He brought you into this!!!
Hugs~
Eva