Gosh there are a lot of T words already bouncing around in my head so let's get started.Tuesday~ The gratitude version, that is.
Time~ It goes by so quickly, I try to appreciate what I have.
Tom~ My father.
Tiggr~ The bouncing kind.
Teachers~ All of the ones I've known, past and present. I've learned something from each and every one of them.
Thumbtacks~ They keep things secure on my bulletin boards.
T-Shirts~ The extra-large-I-can-swim-in-this kind.
Table~ somewhere to dump everything when I get home.
Trunk~ somewhere to stash those pop cans (or soda cans to some of you) and coffee cups from the floor of my back seat.
Trombone~ It's fun, okay? Quit making fun of me.
Trumpet~ I don't play this but sure do love hearing them.
Truth~ Honesty is the only way to go. I don't care for liars.
Teamwork~ Look what it accomplished on delurk day!! How cool.
Telephone~ Where would we be without phones?
Thermometer~ It helps me know how to dress each day.
Thistles and Thorns~ Without these, where would be the appreciation for the rose?
Throbbing~ never mind.
Toys~ The spanking kind followed by the vibrating kind.
Trees~ They sustain us.
Tires & Transportation~ Would hate to be without them (it).
Twins~ Appreciated more now that I have one.
Toothpaste~ Imagine life without it. Ewe. Gross.
Thunder~ Mmmm... lulls me to sleep.
Turkey~ Thanksgiving is coming!!!!
Toilet~ Indoor plumbing..imagine life without that too. Ewe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The letter T was brought to you today by http://www.lakefieldmarketing.co.uk/acatalog/T.jpg
Thank you for That Truley Terrific post.
ReplyDeleteThat was certainly a terrific post! I loved it, well done! God, how do you guys come up with so many good "T" word uses, LOL?
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Kate
Loved your list, Eva! Like Elis, I think it's very cool that you play the trombone. Thistles and Thorns... I would never have thought of them but you make such a good point.
ReplyDeleteHappy GT! *hugs* SuZQ
Great list...toilet now there is a good one. We were thinking alike with team work! I could live my life in my house in a big t shirt and never get dressed. Always be ready for a spanking!.
ReplyDeleteI also almost used your T pic!
Happy Tuesday
Hugs
Theresa
CeeCi~ is this a joke? If it is, it's hysterically funny!!! Is Elis gonna be me???
ReplyDeleteI can't even comment on my own site as me!!! CeeCi?? Is this a template glitch?? I feel like I'm in a bad dream!!!! Someone wake me up.. I wanna be me!! I wanna be me!!!! (So far see Ceeci and Theresa's comments today)
ReplyDeleteOkay...I'm me again...whew....
ReplyDeleteCeeCi!!! What did you do?
Doc~Thanks! GT is always fun!
ReplyDeleteKatie~ It's stimple... I just do a google search for T words and there they are!!!
SuZQ~ Playing trombone is about the only hidden talent I have. LOL
Theresa~ Shhhh..... don't tell anyone but after my nest emptied the first thing I bought were four oversized T-shirts for the exact reason you stated!!
Hugs~
Eva (at least I hope I'm Eva. It's been a rough blogger morning)
Oh! I gotta love the kitties too! Just wanted to say that! hehe
ReplyDeleteHey!! This is some pretty kool design, Eva! I simply love the color scheme for your blog! I am a blue fan. Any kind of blue! It looks so much better! Congrats, girl! :) And congrats to CeeCi of course for making it happen! Well done! :)
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Kay
Eva love the list and the site.
ReplyDeleteI must be dim, never thought of Google and never use a dictionary.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
You're too funny, whoever you are!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat list, um, Eva. You're right life would be really icky without toothpaste and even harder without teeth. My father was "Tom" too.
Enjoy your Tuesday at home!
**Big Hugs**
♥ CeeCi
Eva put on uncomfortable ruby red slippers and click your heels together as you chant. "I wanna be me" over and over. You don't have to wear a gingham dress, the oversized t shirt should work fine.
ReplyDeleteI think...Maybe you better dress in case you end up in Kansas!
Hugs
Theresa
I was going to leave a comment but I see that I have been here several times. Oh well, I was just going to ask about throbbing -you mean like a toothache?
ReplyDeleteElis/Eva/PK/Theresa/Grace/CeeCi/ Suzy/Cassie/Tiggr/Maggie/Sky
Kay~ Thanks!!!
ReplyDeleteCeeCi~ It was nice and peaceful here at home today. Other than that short spell when I just wasn't myself... LOL
Paul~ Well I do think of what I can on my own first then I go looking!!!
Theresa~ Are you SURE that will work?
PK~ Yeah. Like a toothache. Sure.
Hugs~
Eva
Oh wow! Two important ones I missed --toilet, very grateful for that invention! and throbbing --throbbing what Eva?? huh? lol Throbbing toothache was not the first thing that came to mind. *g*
ReplyDeleteAnd btw ... identity crisis today?
*hugs*
I hate to continue the crisis at hand, but I stopped by late, you know, the whole throw-up thing going at my house...and the bottom of your page is cut off. Only about half of the previous post is on the page, so I had to go to archives to read this post and comment, but the comments are missing, except for the first 2.
ReplyDeleteDid you get all that? Are you Eva? How many fingers am I holding up?
Anybody have some smelling salts? Theresa? Give the woman CPR or something!
HUGS!
grace
Oh, forgot to say, NICE LIST!
MD~ That whole identity thing really was frustrating. You have no idea!!! And we are not going there with the throbbing thoughts. LOL
ReplyDeleteGrace~ Are you still having problems seeing me? Do we need to call CeeCi?? there was some really odd stuff happening yesterday but all seems normal today.
Hugs~
Eva
Apparently you're all better now!
ReplyDeleteThank goodness, I was about to call 911!
HUGS!
grace