Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Thankfulness


In honor of Thanksgiving being just around the corner, I would like to do GT with a twist by taking on the entire alphabet. I'm going to do it quickly and type out the first word that comes to my mind for each letter then I'll go back through and discuss each. (I'll also post my U list beneath this one since I had it done before I got this idea so keep reading if you like)

Air ~ No life without it

Balloons ~ They're just happy

Cats ~ I have three and love them all

Daffodils ~ the best sign of spring

Eggs ~ like I said, I am naming the first thing that popped into my head

Forty ~ I love being in my 40's because much of life's problems are behind me now

Grandmothers ~ I miss both of mine

Hands ~ The means by which most tasks are achieved

Ice Cream ~ yum!!!

Jelly Beans ~ Jelly Belly popcorn flavor, to be exact.

Kittens ~ They are so stinkin' cute!!

Love ~ 2nd in line only to air

Money ~ I don't need a lot but enough is nice

Night Time ~ Great things happen in the night

Opal ~ A beautiful gem and also my grandmother's middle name

Parades ~ A big part of Thanksgiving in the USA

Quiet ~ I LOVE quiet

Rainbows ~ God's promise

Sunshine ~ It not only brightens the day, it brightens the life that walks in it

Tom~ My father

Undying love ~ I'm thankful that Adam and I have this together

Variety ~ The spice of life - it really is

Water ~ Third after Air and Love

X-ray ~ a life saver

Youth ~ I am still in mine, thank you very much

Zoo ~ Who doesn't love a day at the zoo? The monkeys have got to be my favorite.

3 comments:

  1. Love your list, but not so fond of popcorn flavored jelly bellies. YUCK!

    Now about the hands, aren't hand spankings the best?

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Grace... no popcorn-flavored jelly thingies for me... actually, no jelly beans would be just fine. Make mine M & M's, plain, not peanut...

    LOVE the list and the idea...

    Hugs,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace~ Actually I like any of the jelly bellies... not just that one.

    And Tiggs~ Not even the black ones? Wow. Jelly beans are the best!!!

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete