
Hey everyone!!! Isn't it beautiful? Thank you a million times to CeeCi! Today it's all about her! Make sure you go visit her and tell her what an awesome job she did for me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image found at http://www.ics.uci.edu
Oh Eva, it's perfect for you! CeeCi does such a beautiful job with her templates. Your graphics and colored text will look so nice with this.
ReplyDeleteGreat look, great content.. you have a supreme spanko blog, my dear.
*big hugs* and Happy Monday
SuZQ
Eva (and CeeCi),
ReplyDeleteThat's absolutely awesome! Your new template is very easy on these old eyes. It expresses calmness and serenity.
I can't say I'm amazed, because I've seen CeeCi's work, but I'm definitely impressed.
Hugs,
Bonnie
I love it. It is calming isn't it? And the pic you picked to present your post perks it up so perfectly. That reminds me tomorrow is GT T I better get busy!
ReplyDeleteCeeCi you have out done yourself!
Hugs!
Theresa
Oh, CeeCi, you are an angel... and Eva, it does indeed suit you purrfectly... and look, you have kitties, too! *grins*... I gatehr that is you and Elis, the Siamese sisters, right? Very cute...
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, beautiful, stupendous, terrific (oh, wait, hold back the terrific til tomorrow's GT!)
Love you,
Tiggs
A wonderful new template Eva.
ReplyDeleteYes CeeCi is pretty special and a positive wizard.
Warm hugs,
Paul.
Wow, simply beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHUGS!
grace
I'm so glad you like it! Thank you so much for the opportunity to dip my toe into the Beta end of the Blogger pool. It wasn't as cold and scary as I thought it would be and I'm actually considering doing the big switch. Okay, for this five minutes anyway.
ReplyDeleteAfter I loaded it last night and took the first look at it I was beyond delighted. The images you have such a knack for finding really pop against the background color and the text is the right size and contrast to be easy to read.
Enjoy your new template and thank you again for giving me to chance to make something special for special you!
**Big Hugs**
♥ CeeCi
CeeCi~ You really are the best!! I do love it!!
ReplyDeleteIt really is like moving into a new house or buying a new car. I just can't quit looking at it.
Thanks for all the wonderful comments guys!!! CeeCi really is awesome!!!
Hugs~
Eva
Eva -and CeeCi - It's beautiful! You really have talent for this CeeCi!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! It is perfect for you! I'm glad you have smart, talented friends too!
ReplyDeletePK
Thanks everyone!! CeeCi really did an awesome job! I love it.
ReplyDelete