Tuesday, November 28, 2006

She's Asking For a Spanking

Perhaps I'm the last person on planet earth to see this but it's so hysterically funny I had to post it.



I'm thinking this guy's significant other is asking for a spanking and I'm wondering if he ever figured that out.



Very fun stuff!! Enjoy!!





Dancing King - video powered by Metacafe

9 comments:

  1. Oh yes! She is most definitely asking for a spanking!! And he seems like such a nice guy I am sure he will be willing to oblige!

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get it?? Was it supposed to have sound? I could get any sound. Maybe that's why I didn't get it.

    Hugs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw it the other night on tv on America's Funniest Home Videos. I had the same thought that you did, his significant other was sure asking for a spanking---or at least sure deserved one. I think they won the $10,000, and stupid Bergeron got the guy to dance yet again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If Mel had locked me out in the rain, Eva, she would have had her butt well warmed, the way a brat really likes.
    I'd be very disappointed if she didn't get a good warming and an even better loving afterwards.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stinker!!! If she wasn't asking she was truly deserving!

    **Big Hugs**
    ♥ CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god!Even if she wasn't asking she does need her fanny warmed!lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elis~ That's pretty much what I thought too!!

    Theresa~ LOL YES it has sound!! Check your battery!!

    Kallisto~ Are you kidding me? ROFL I suppose I'd dance for that kind of money too!

    Paul~ Yum. Exactly. The guy seems so happy ... Makes you wonder, huh?

    CeeCi~ Amen to that!! I think it's a rather creative way to ask, huh?

    Edward~ Absolutely! Apparently though, he's pulled the same stunt on her.. she was just the lucky one to have the camera in hand.

    hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  8. I locked Tom out of the house intentionally once, only once! Strangly, he didn't seem nearly as amused as this young man.

    Love,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cassie~ Yes, but did he dance?

    ReplyDelete